Happy Easter to all in Germany

56 posts in this topic

Happy Easter!

Here is a picture I wanted to post as a symbol for world peace, but then I noticed the one lone feather in the grass...

post-16013-1239295675.jpg

I haven't even had my second coffee yet, and my kid is already bouncing off the walls on Easter candy. I sent him outside. :D

Happy Easter!

What was the most unique Easter gift you ever got? As I kid in Spain I once got a baby duckling in my basket. Unfortunately, my little sister [accidentally] killed it a short time later. <_< I think next year I will give my son a real rabbit.

post-28554-12701293574516.jpg

Happy Easter 2010 to all TTers!

I have just been colouring eggs with Shorty, and they didn't turn out as nice-looking as these here......but for a first effort, it was fun and the eggs will still get eaten!

Tap and Marton!Both sound like wonderful wishes!Wish I knew how to pronounce them!Happy Easter in my vernacular!!

Tap, does this help?

http://www.irishgaelictranslator.com/articles/category/pronunciation/

Thanks R100.

I know how to pronounce it, learning Irish is compulsary in Ireland, but I would never be able to explain it to someone else.

Oh good lord, anyone know how to write Gaelic phonetically?

No but I might know a manxie who does...will have to get in touch with them but they won't be around this evening as a pint of Okells local brew is probably beckoning...lubrication of the vocal chords will help though!

Yes, er, no, I mean of course you know how to pronounce it, but maybe you can point us in the right direction - I saw the site and didn´t know what to do next!

Maybe we should pick up the phone?

:)

Apparently there are different types of learners - some can, and some can't - me, I need to both read and hear what I am trying to learn, and then I can say "Happy Easter" in all sorts of languages - simply online isn't my thing!