Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Furnished apartments in Villingen-Schwenningen

5 posts in this topic

Hi I'm a student and for the following winter semester I will be studying in Villingen-Schwenningen. Two of my friends are also coming with me to study and we would prefer to all live in the same apartment. I've been searching online but I can't find a furnished 3 bedroom apartment. If anyone could help me with this I would gladly appreciate it!!

Hey thanks a lot for your quick reply : ) I am looking at this website now and I've looked at many like it. The problem is most advertesiments offer only one room in a WG or apartments that aren't furnished. I just have to keep looking I guess. Thanks again though.

Yep... I see your problem. What about something like this place? It's a bit pricey but might do. There's 8 small apartments (with 1 or 2 rooms each) in one building, and each apt has its own shower/toilet, cooking area, telephone and internet. Partially furnished, and students welcome. But they could all be taken now, or perhaps only one is available, who knows because it seems to be an old ad.

Could also contact the agent and see if they might have any other suggestions.

Hey thanks again. I just checked the ad out, it does sound extremely nice, but unfortunately way out of my price limit.