Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bikini or Brazilian waxing salons in Frankfurt

26 posts in this topic

I can personally recommend Inna Filbert, she has opened up her own salon with 2 friends called Professionelles Waxing and sugaring. I get a sugaring Brazilian wax, I have sensitive skin and although this is a little bit more I have never had any problems with the little white bumps I used to get with normal wax. She is very sweet and always does a very good job. She speaks English as well.

Tell her Nicole recommend you!

Inna Filbert

Eschersheimer Landstrasse 69

0176-2271761

I have never gotten a wax done down there professionally but do sugaring myself. I buy a sugar paste from the local Turkish shop for around 2 euros, warm it up a bit and use it. Sugar paste is much less irritating than wax. 

18 minutes ago, Metall said:

What is the sugar paste called in the Turkish store?

It is called Camsakizi Ağda and is in a green container. It is in almost every Turkish store in the same aisle as their cleaning products. This blog here has a picture of it. I also use it on my upper lip and chin area. Leaves the area nice and smooth. 

https://the-years-gone-by.blogspot.com/2011/07/haarentfernung-mit-zuckerpaste-sugaring.html

20 minutes ago, Metall said:

What is the sugar paste called in the Turkish store?

Mustafa....   :lol:

On 17. April 2012 um 16:40:07, welshcake said:

They have a 'menu' at reception and you just point to what you want done so you don't have to announce to everyone in the waiting area that you are there for a brazilian!

That only works if they don't use an intercom when it's your turn:"Miss Anita, please go now to room no. 2 for your Hollywood."