Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bikini or Brazilian waxing salons in Frankfurt

26 posts in this topic

Hi Onlymehere,

Since I moved from Berlin to Frankfurt last year. I have been disperately looked for a place where I can get genuine Brazilian waxing. Now I've found my favorite place. It's "Nicole Morawitz Image Style Cosmetics" at Kaiser Strasse 14, Frankfurt am Main, located just opposite to Commerzbank Tower (U-Bahn Station Willy-Brandt-Platz).

Super super super clean! With disposable sheet on the couch and a one-way plastik bag especially for me with gloves, spatulas and tweezers .. that really convinced me!! And the result speaks for itself, everything went smoothly :-) :-)

I had no communication problems at all.

Nicole Morawitz Image Style Costimecs

Kaiserstr. 14

60311 Frankfurt am Main

Phone 069 - 92884758

And here is the website:

http://www.nicole-morawitz.de/lowres/frankfurt_01.htm

Have fun and tell me about your experience.

Best regards,

Smoothy

Hi everybody,

since I moved to Frankfurt, I've been looking for a studio where to have proper waxing. I already read some posts on this forum, but they're not really up to date.

Does anyone have suggestions?

I heard about a studio called "Wax and the city" but opinions were really conflicting!

Thank you!

[adminmerge][/adminmerge]

I would also be interested to hear feedback on Wax in the City as i was going to give it a try. Are there any beauty places that do waxing and acrylic nails? Or on that note, does anyone recommend a good but not too pricey nail studio?

I go to Wax in the city almost a year and I like there. I never had problems and girls really know how to do their work.

Meanwhile I was at Senzera in Sachsenhausen and I am not thinking to step there anymore.

Follow up!

In the end I tried Wax in the City. The girl was really nice and professional, everybody speaks a very good English, and I was happy with my choice. I found it a bit expensive, but in line with German prices.

Hope that helps!

I second the recommendation for Wax in the City. I popped my waxing cherry there not so long ago and thought the service was really good overall. I went after work around 5.30 and waited about 20 minutes. They have a 'menu' at reception and you just point to what you want done so you don't have to announce to everyone in the waiting area that you are there for a brazilian!

Hey guys,

I love Brazilian waxing style and it awesome :o) LOL

The best waxing salon experiences I had (tried 4 of them) is with the one across from the Kaufhof at the Hauptwache. I really do not know the name, but two nice ladies wax as freelancers in a very nice environment. There is no appointment needed, you just go as you wish. Most of the time I never waited longer than 30 minutes.

Try it out, you (and your husband/bf) will enjoy!

Funda

Hey,

I am thinking about trying out Wax in the City but would like to know the name of the waxing salon across from Kaufhof. Does anyone know the name?

why do women waste money on this...?

i just do it at home myself, "da unten" (however, i am a guy...higher pain tolerance?)

however, i just use an epilator!

why do women waste money on this...?

Its nice when A woman keeps it all smooth down there...

Can you immagine a cat licking Velcro?? :ph34r:

to the above...HA!

i meant...i do it at home myself...doesn't seem like a big deal (i am a guy...just do weird guys don't start sending me weird flirty messages, you know) ;)...but the prices these places charge; unbelievable!

They charge this sort of price to cover costs of Property rental... Wages... Materials and taxes....

You clearly know that, but have you actually sat down and calculated the running costs of any small buisness?

SP

considering the margins for the time (for waxing) in comparison to...say...a women's haircut (OR even a men's haircut...im usually in there for what seems like 20-30 mins for a cut) and it runs what 11-15Euro? the fixed costs you mentioned CANNOT be THAT much different for a place that does waxing/general salon activities!

Lets assume central Munich... Small outlet unit...

Rent... 1200-2000€ Per month.. ( warm)

Electric.... 140€

Wage... 1600

Tax advisor/book keeper 150€

Wax and hygene products... 300€

Thats just under 4k euro per month! ( excluding insurances)

Thats why Hair cuts/waxing is expensive!

central munich is a bit of a stretch if we are looking for an avg. price on rent etc. wouldn't ya say? :P;)

but in munich...ich wuerde sagen, sauteuer ;)

I think Frankfurt, Nurnberg,Stuttgart, and many other cities would be close on the same rent!

frankfurt; no...stuttgart; close...nuernberg is pretty cheap in comparison to the other two

wow...we really hijacked this thread!!!