Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Beware of yet another apartment rental scam

21 posts in this topic

Hello,

How are you? Thanks for been interested in my apartment.My name is Rev Robert,Owner of the apartment you are making inquiry about,My apartment is still available for rent and it is located at:Johann Fichte Strasse 19, 80805 Schwabing...I only need someone that can take good care of my apartment at my absence because,right now am not around to show you apartment as i have gone for a MISSIONARY WORK OF GOD IN WEST AFRICA .I want you to note that you will only be able to View the apartment from the outside because am here with the Keys and Document of my apartment,i tried to look for an agent before i left but couldn't get any in time because i did not stay long in the apartment and was unable to look for a trust worthy person to give the keys to,If you know that you are ready to rent the apartment and have a good credential you can email me back to secure and occupy my apartment at my absent, all i want is for who will take very good care of the apartment as i will be gone for a very long time.Also i will like you to know that the rent charges is not really the issue, hope you are okay with the price of 700Euro Per Month including utilities like water, gas, heat laundry facilities, air condition and so on, but your absolute maintenance of my apartment is most important thing, if you are really interested in renting this apartment get back to me by filling the application form below so that all arrangement can be made on how you will be getting the Keys and Document to move in.See Application Form below.

*********RENT APPLICATION FORM**********

*********PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL**********

1) Your Full Name.

2) Your Full Address

3)Phone Number

4) Citizen or Country?

5) How old are you?

6) Are you married?

7) Sex?

8) How many people will be living in the apartment?

9) Do you have a pet?

10) Do you have a car?

11) What is your Occupation?

12) Short or Long Term Lease?

13) When do you intend moving in : Date?

14) When do you intend to moving out : Date?

15) Deposit : One or Two month Deposit are required

16) Occupant Picture

17) Reference Details

Landing 33'1" x 6'10" ( 7.83m x 2.88m )

Reception room 27'1" x 26'1" ( 6.28m x 5.98m )

Kitchen 23'1" x 21'1" ( 4.96m x 4.45m )

Bathroom 7'20" x 6'20" ( 3.18m x 2.88m )

Guest WC 6'1" x 3'20" ( 2.62m x 1.96m )

personally will actually come visiting you sometimes during when you have moved into my apartment. Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issueing the receipt for you and contacting you. I can be reach anytime at +2348028906362 or 0112348028906362.Awaiting your reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the keys of the apartment to you.

Thanks and God Bless You

Regards

Rev Robert.

Send the guy to me and I will bait him so good!

Can you let me know from what ad/post you replied to?

:lol:

Here is his email, robertbuccccck001@gmail.com

He found me, i didn't even see an ad from him, they are just fishing around and looking at posts and then sending you mail with their offer.

Here is his email, robertbuccccck001@gmail.com

Blow me down! :D no worries webgirl. Thats a kid messing around on the net!

700Euro Per Month including utilities like water, gas, heat laundry facilities, air condition and so on,

Yep, that is a scam! There ain't no AC in Germany! :rolleyes:

I saw him in Craiglist Munich actually. It seems like he has extended his reach.

Yep, saw him on the Munich Craigslist. He compelled me "BY THE POWER OF CHRIST" to keep his apartment clean. Now, I'm not messy at the best of times but jeez!!!

I find the power of christ is pretty good at hoovering, keeps me on the sofa and the wife knows who is at fault if the housework isn't done well enough ;)

I'm in the process of renting a place (it's advertised a lot), and a couple people who have expressed interest have said that someone (unknown with a numbered hotmail address) is also trying to rent EXACTLY the same place for less money, and they also claim they are away in Dubai or somewhere, and cannot show the apartment, but if they send the money, they will tell them where the keys are!

Yep, watch out for these scams! ALWAYS demand to be shown the apartment, and NEVER send money until you KNOW FOR SURE that the person you are dealing with is legit.

Watch out for your cars too. I got a PM from someone on TT who has signed up the day before and claimed to live in Schwabing. She said she was very interested in my car and could I please respond to her on her Gmail account. So I did. First question she ask me was "Can I ship the car". I said "to where?" She wrote back "Benin,Cotonou is a french country.and let me know the total cost include shipping?" Well, duh, 1) no one ever asks the final price, total cost 2) I Googled Benin, Cotonou and it's in, you guessed it, Africa and 3) why would I need to ship it if she lives in Schwabing.

When I told her that I was onto her little scam she got all sad on me "What are you talking about? I am in tears now just reading what you've written" blah, blah, blah.

So, watch out for these people if you are selling something.

Guys...these are bugs around. Fire them ASAP else will fire your own.

guys dont trust this idiot it is a scam this guy wants your information so he can scam your details becarfull

Whilst you are absolutely correct that it is a scam, I really can´t see why you would drag up a three-year-old thread to tell us that!

Could it be that you have some more recent information to add? If so, then please go ahead!