Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pizzaro 1897 chronograph watch with diamonds

78 posts in this topic

Buzz Kill, you should get the watches, especially for your beautiful wife! ;)

Funny you should say that NBJ. Buzz Kill was the name I went by when I was in the Marine Corps.

KD, apparently so was Silecar, (a Marine). This is the opening of the email he sent me.

"A former U.S. Marine sergeant has been charged with voluntary manslaughter in the killings of two captured Iraqi insurgents in Fallujah in 2004."

I guess they didn't prove him guilty (yet), but NO ONE is an "EX" Marine.

Read more...

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/08/17/...ujah-Deaths.php

I AM EX US MARINES SOLDIER WAS IRAQI WAR

So what caused your current problem then? Gas, chemical warfare, irradiated warheads, or certain non-prescribed substances? I think we can safely assume that in your case, the lift does not reach the top floor...

Anyway, don't waste any more time here- you have to go and defend yourself in the 'video projector for sale' department

Hey everyone, didn't you read the ad? IT COMES IN A WOODEN BOX!!! how could you turn that down? I want three.

If he was a Marine, perhaps he was captured by the Iraqis...and perhaps, just perhaps, hid that watch up his ass... Gotta add to the value.

Not a good place to stick a watch if your brain is already down there...explains a lot. But either way I don't believe that someone with such an exquisite way of expressing himself was educated in the Western world...

it conjures up an image of a whole company of marines called D.P. Gumby

I AM EX US MARINES SOLDIER

No self-respecting Marine would ever refer to himself as a "soldier".

I believe Jimbo was talking about this watch:

That's a Pizzaro 1897 I believe. About the only type of watch known to man that gains value from being shoved up somebody's ass.

Which lamp one?

None of you former Marines could actually use that watch anyway, it has actual hands. Way too complicated for you lot.

Pizzaro missed a pen last night didn't he? Probably means his watch is worth less this morning.