Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pizzaro 1897 chronograph watch with diamonds

78 posts in this topic

Yes, and you bill for whole hours only, even if the job only took 2 minutes. That's why your girlfriend is so pissed off.

hahahahahahahahahahahah

I LIKE ENGLISH HUMOR ALL OF YOU ARE LIKE MR BEAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Subtle nuances are obviously lost on you Silecar. The above was Irish humour. More Benjy than Bean. Please try to keep up.

Are you really American? I don't know, there's something niggling at me which makes me doubt the information in your profile. Come on, be honest, you're amongst friends here.

Hey Mate!!!

You are being fucked by your misunderstandings. Bean is a silent fucker and we do the same by speaking :P

Of course he's American, from that great American city...Sarajevo.

you are banned

you do not get it or what

hahahahahahahahahah

bye

BIMBO

It's like the ghost of Milton has risen from his grave and inhabited the body of some dodgy little Serbian fucker...

Mr. Silecar,

I have to admit I am stunned by your amazing salesmanship and the fine product line you have chosen. Obviously you are a very proud entrepreneur and an all around dumb ass! It seems to me that you have failed "Time" after "Time" (pun intended). Now please leave now and peddle your shit in a different forum.

...a bunch of cynical, piss taking bastards...

You've walked into hornets nest of professional piss takers...

Surely a candidate for post of the week? :D

SwamNat should see how we are treating another "white" person

Think this Dude is from Serbia...

Awesome! I'd like 2 of them, one for me and one for my wife. Do you have a ladies version?

Is that Brian? I met her last Thursday at the Crucifixion.

Darn, I never made it to the Crucifixion. Got sidetracked into listening to the sermon "Blessed are the cheesemakers" . Maybe catch y'all at the next one.

Lets consider the possibility that this guy was well and truly shafted when he bought the watch, now he's trying to shift it, well aware of the fact that it's snide, but trying hard to make out that it's something of great value. Years ago in London, Loot and Exchange & Mart were full of ads for 'expensive american speakers' that no-one had ever heard of- these were people who quite literally bought out of the back of a truck and later realized they'd wasted 200 sovs on a pair of crap speakers. None of the advertisers would admit thatt this is what happened to them. If he's got a genuine receipt for 1600 euros or whatever, then that's a better forgery than the watch itself, and is undoubtly worth something, as a great work of hitherto-unpublished fiction.

Silecar, my man, you have more front than Selfridges...

Now now guys, show a bit of respect, we're all genuine businessmen here trying to make a living... Now if we're done discussing this fine time-keeping piece, I'd like to interest you in a genuine Noddy autograph going for €99 ono, I also have a painting Van Gogh completed when he was 7, which I'm willing to part from for €499 (cash only thanks)... I think I also have a piece of the True Cross somewhere in my cellar, a steal at €299 !

PM if interested

I AM EX US MARINES SOLDIER WAS IRAQI WAR AND NEVER SEEN SO MANY SICK PEOPLE BEFORE LIKE HERE IN THIS FORUM MOSTLY SICK AND DEPRESIVE MENTAL RETARDS

NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN RATHER INSULTING PEOPLE

THANKS YOU ARE GREAT GUYS SHAME ON YOU

AND FOR YOUR REFFERENCE I WAS NOT BORN AMERICAN BUT I AM AMERICAN AND I AM PROUD TO BE ONE

GOD BLESS AMERICA...!

No one is an "Ex" Marine....therefore, you are a bag of shit for saying it! How about "Former" Marine assmunch!! Semper Fi.