Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pizzaro 1897 chronograph watch with diamonds

78 posts in this topic

Sorry Silecar, there must be a misunderstanding. I don't actually have a wife. I thought this was just a thread where we all make up random bullshit and post it. Was that not your intention? Silly me.

Im sure Keydeck's estate manager is going to be looking for a rise once he sees the kind of money his boss is splashing around on high class timepieces. :rolleyes:

Dear Mr. Silecar

In Britain, people learn at a very early age that if they try to bullshit people and make themselves appear better than they really are , other people will take the micky (rip the piss) out of them. Those people soon learn, when growing up there, that they will quickly be brought down to earth with a bunch of cynical, piss taking bastards. This tough upbringing makes them less sensitive to insults and they will laugh off any attempts to humiliate them. Especially from beginners like yourself.

You've walked into hornets nest of professional piss takers who can see through your amateur sham. So keep it coming! Give us a laugh!

Oh, and on the way out, it is traditional to shout your worst insults as you leave. Leaving us lot gasping for breath laughing!

What kind of diamond is only worth 14.95? I feel suspicious on a otherwise suspicious free day..

Sage words from Ian there. I'm also very gratified to see that my knowledge of fine timepieces had not completely deserted me - $14.25. About a tenner in old money. About, give or take, the same as a Casio. Except the Casio has a light (no diamonds sadly).

So is he trying to hijack the country or the whole island? I'm confused!

It sounds like you stopped reading at the word 'Britain'.

Sage words from Ian there. I'm also very gratified to see that my knowledge of fine timepieces had not completely deserted me - $14.25. About a tenner in old money. About, give or take, the same as a Casio. Except the Casio has a light (no diamonds sadly).

So say for instance I buy an hour of your time since your are a lawyer yet my watch runs 15 minutes behind. Do I get charged the 45 minutes or the hour since I am the customer and the customer is always right.

Err...in Germany the customer is NEVER right, eh?

It sounds like you stopped reading at the word 'Britain'.

Darn... are my blond roots showing again? :P

So say for instance I buy an hour of your time since your are a lawyer yet my watch runs 15 minutes behind. Do I get charged the 45 minutes or the hour since I am the customer and the customer is always right.

£400+VAT mate. My watch is NEVER wrong.