Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pizzaro 1897 chronograph watch with diamonds

78 posts in this topic

Pizzaro 1897 chronograph watch with diamonds(9) and with diamond certificate,AUOMATIC limited edition (Only 600 worldwide) handmade in Germany,Aligator leather band in red color,36 JEWELS,The bezel and the face, hands, and clasp are 18 carat GOLD plated,comes in wooden box great watch,NP 1699€ hier ONLY for 299€ or BEST OFFER...PM me PLEASE if interseted...

post-43461-1236355070.jpg

Last thread says that the photo above is the original picture...yet describes the band as being red. Hmmm.

Not only that, but who the fuck are Pizzaro? I thought I knew my watches quite well, yet I've never heard of Pizzaro (unless you're talking about Chelsea/Bremen).

P.S. It's fucking ugly anyway

LOOK BIMBO...!

Your taste ist just your taste but if you are using so often word FUCK I can see and everyone can see what person you are

THANKS

Yep - I'm a person wearing a nice (authentic) watch. Not a fucking dodgy piece of crap like that. Pizzaro?? Handmade in Germany??? GERMANY? Watches come from Switzerland. The only handmade stuff from Germany is that shite you buy at an Xmas market. And that's where you should find this watch - in a cracker.

In any case, if this really IS worth 1 and a half big ones, why are you knocking it out at 300 notes?

Fuck off.

(edit, yes, I know that there are some German watchmakers - but they don't have Italian names. And they don't make watches that look like that)

@BD - After his wonderful Jimbo/Bimbo riposte I was struggling for ideas - due to time limitations I went for the classic Anglo-Saxon, rather than the more elaborate 'You sir, are a wanker' formation.

Hahahahahahahahaahahhahhahahahhahahahahahaaha.

Yeah, you're right, I've changed my mind. Will you accept a Tag Monaco in p/x???

I normally address Mum as 'You old Fucker' and Dad as 'You daft old cunt'. If I wore THAT watch, that's how everybody would address me as well. Because, Silecar, and let's be honest here, anybody that pays more than 100yoyos for that watch is a daft old cunt.

And whilst TT has its fair share of cunts, even they are not THAT fucking daft.

Edit: And now I've just received a devastating email - I'm on ignore apparently. Woe is me!

Boring. He's gone and changed his posts. Silly old cunt.

We are clearly in the presence of a comic genius.

Rarely have I received such an awesome put down missive and am downcast in my inadequacy. :unsure:

WHO IS DUMB NOW HUH???

BYE

enjoy your comments yorself

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THAT WAS TIPICAL BRITISH JOKE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MISTER BEAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Edit: Btw, nice subtle topic job there ev. ;)

Blacklist of watchbrands

In the following we listed brands and labels which we consider to be solely intended for e-business and which in fact are usually distributed solely on the internet. Typically they have either none or just a few distributors. Almost always the watches are made in Asia and their quality is dubious.

Guess which brand is included in the list? <_<

Gutted - your PM was way better than mine:

SORRY BUT YOU ARE IGNORED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BIMBO

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Obviouly I wasn't, at that point, ignored as he replied to me, though it would now appear that I am, indeed, ignored. What a terrible, terrible start to my weekend.

Silecar,

Show one link, any link, that suggests this piece of old tat is costing any more than €179 new.

Awesome! I'd like 2 of them, one for me and one for my wife. Do you have a ladies version?