Knitting and crafting nights in Hamburg

247 posts in this topic

Hopefully the jet lag situation will have eased in our household by then and I can come. I will bring some sweet treats; we all know that I come for the yum :D

hi everyone,

I have been browsing around TT for a while now, and thought it was time to say hello! I moved to Hamburg a couple of months ago and would love to meet some new people. I have a knitting project that I am nearly finished, so I would love to bring that along on Tuesday night and meet you all!

So, some nibbles, some knitting and some chatting - am looking forward to it already! ;)

Can someone let me know how to find out the details? (am still figuring out how to post and PM etc on here!)

Erin

Hi Erin,

I look forward to meeting what I think may be another antipodean.

On the left of the thread, click on Jeppjess's screen name, and a drop down box will appear. Click on send message and the rest should be clear.

Good luck!

Althea

All sorted, thanks ladies! I've got the address so I shall find my way there tomorrow evening, am so looking forward to meeting you all!

And yes... I am a kiwi - did my screen name give it away?! ;)

Cheers, Erin

I am more definitely coming now, and bringing along another newbie, if that's ok.

see you all tomorrow!

catherine

I'm almost never available on Tuesdays, and this week is no exception. :(

Hopefully I can make it to the next one, though!

Hi Girls!

Just wanted to thank you all for coming last night and making it, not only a fun

but definitely productive evening for all of us :)

I shall look forward to the next one!

Hey,

I'm new to Hamburg and am living in Altona. I noticed there haven't been any posts recently, is the group still active? I would love to join if it is!

Maria

South Carolina

Hi Maria,

Yes this thread is still active. We will see if we can set up a meet-up this week. It would be nice to have a get together. Are you available, day or evenings?

Cheers,

Stephanie

I would offer to host, but this week isn't convenient as my husband is in the middle of a rather large project, but next week I can.

I would offer to host, but this week isn't convenient as my husband is in the middle of a rather large project, but next week I can.

Thanks for the replies. I have to work during the day so I'm available during the evenings. However, this week, I'm going out of town so the only time I have available is Monday. Also- I realized that I only brought my crochet needle with me to Germany so I don't have any knitting supplies (only one ball of yarn). :( I could get some by next week though.

You don't need to worry about knitting...everyone does all sorts of crafts...it's just about getting together and working on our projects. Okay, so how about we wait until next week?

I will host. Does Wednesday work for everyone?