Killing and rape of white girls in India

145 posts in this topic

OK. If you read my last posting, you'll see that I said "if a society thinks groping..."; what I mean to say is - it seems like it might be that way from what I've heard (not just from the internet) and experienced myself. However, it seeming that way based on the majority of what I've read and experienced does not mean that I have decided it is so. I have not made up my mind on this fully yet and am trying to get more and more info before I do that.

If I go to India, I won't be prepared for them to grope me (this reads like accepting it) tho I'll know it's a possibility and would do everything I can to avoid it happening.

I won't be prepared for them to grope me (this reads like accepting it) tho I'll know it's a possibility and would do everything I can to avoid it happening.

Surely you have been groped by an Italian at the Oktoberfest...this seems to be the norm for those one pint spiks!!!

My comment was for BigEnglish btw...when I say rub I mean he just moved his hand across...why am I explaining my self to you...you clearly taking the piss...

...why am I explaining my self to you...

How would I know?...you tell me...

JE - Whatever...if you think women getting molested is a joke then you are one sick fuck...

JE - Whatever...if you think women getting molested is a joke then you are one sick fuck...

I am TOTALLY against any form of molestation and would quite happily slap anyone who groped a woman in my presence...

BTW: 'One sick fucker' is actually more correct...

If I go to India, I won't be prepared for them to grope me (this reads like accepting it) tho I'll know it's a possibility and would do everything I can to avoid it happening.

As far as I know, no place/society in this world accepts 'Groping' as an acceptable thing (or part of its culture). In India, its a taboo. Only people, who aint bred up in the right way or who care little about the society, do that. I guess/hope that you can figure out who's sophisticated or naive (atleast by how they behave and sometimes, by the way they look). The bus's in India are crowded mostly at rush hours. Why would you want to take a bus/train, when you get an 'Auto' (auto-rickshaw) or a taxi for so cheap?...Last time, when I was at Goa, I met this elderly couple from Britain. They said that they never been outta their remote village and now they are really enjoying it. They also said that they are planning to buy an 'auto-rickshaw' and travel across India, with that vehicle. I thought, thats weird! An other couple I knew (both of 'em work at Heathrow Airport, London) came over to India and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Some of things that are posted here, are also a pain-in-the-ass, for Indian women. You should just know some tricks of the trade, adapt and behave accordingly. If it wasnt for that, there would be no saying like 'Be A Roman In Rome'. Indeed, that 'saying' applies more to Germany than India. In India, you can be pretty relaxed than in Germany, as people are friendly (not xenophobic).

yeah but 'one sick fuck' has a better ring to it

But is much more slanderous, as I am quite a good fuck!

I've been on the subway in Mexico City and literally had one guy going down my blouse while another guy was up my skirt. You seriously have to start punching and kicking. Everybody else is just looking the other way. My big toenail was ripped off getting off that train. You guys think trains are bad here... Same thing when I was knocked down to the sidewalk and attacked in that city. Start kicking in the nuts, and fight for your life.

'Be A Roman In Rome'

What is this? The 'Del Boy Quotes' thread...

I think you meant 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do.'

My bad I meat BE not JE...BE Piss off

Sorry...what are you trying to say?