Regular English-speaking meet-up in Rostock

43 posts in this topic

he,

i have been living in australia the last two years but i am going to come back to rostock in four weeks. and i wanna join your meetings as well to talk in english and have good laughs. would like to hear from you.

cheear, mary

Hey for anyone who doesn't know, there is a group for Expats in Rostock on FB. https://www.facebook.com/groups/338742299534368/

Feel free to join if you haven't already :)

On 23 January 2009 at 08:54:28, texaninrostock said:

Hi Rostockians :), If you're looking to have a few good laughs then I would just like to invite you to join me and my friends. We meet up once a month, usually for breakfast in town, just to talk (in English, of course) and catch up. So far, in our little group, we have five Americans, one Canadian, one Australian (who's from the Philipines), one Brit, and one German. We have met twice so far and once at my house for a Cookie Swap which was tons of fun. Please know that whoever is interested in joining us is more than welcome and if you'd like to know when the next meet-up is, please let me know and I'll post here the next date and time. We are hoping in late April to early May to plan a mini vacation together, and as I always say, the more the merrier :). I look forward to any replies. I wish you all a wonderful weekend!!