Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TT Berlin Photography club photo meet up

915 posts in this topic

Hi there,

actually i am looking for someone to do some family shots for us (our daughter is now 14 months)...

Maybe the photo sessions can be at home or at someone's studio or place...(we are flexible).. and hopefully at the end we can have the cd or softcopies of them...

Thanks, looking forward to some offers.

Hi there,

actually i am looking for someone to do some family shots for us (our daughter is now 14 months)...

Maybe the photo sessions can be at home or at someone's studio or place...(we are flexible).. and hopefully at the end we can have the cd or softcopies of them...

Thanks, looking forward to some offers.

I sent you a pm.

Hello

I have been living in berlin for the past 6 months and have been wanting to go to teufelsburg for some time now.

The plan is to teufelsburg on sunday to do some photography there. Just seeing if anyone has been there and has an recommendation. Also if anyone is interested to come please come along.

It is an old abandoned NSA listening Post.

Heerstraße S-Bahn is the closet stop

http://berlin.unlike.net/locations/303363-Teufelsberg

Joshua

Hi Joshua, I haven't yet been there - this is one of the places on our 'to do' list. I'd certainly love to go along, not sure about Sunday though, the weather forecast is looking bad. If it improves, what time are you looking at?

Not sure but I think bus stop at Scholzplatz is nearer.

I was going to be at Heerstraße S-Bahn at noon. I could not find were the bus stop is.

checking on Google Earth again, I don't think it is too much further from Heerstrasse s-bahn and that is easiest to get to. I'll keep a check on weather forecasts, will post nearer time if I hope to make it, otherwise let us know how you get on with it!

I was there a couple of times but didnt realise that one can go inside the building!!. I normally toke the S train to Grunewald station and walked though a forest and then along a road to reach the Teufelsberg. In that are there is a Gruewaldturm which is also reachable by bus. In the forest there's a lake which is popular during summer for sun bathing naked or not.

sounds like a good walk, but I don't fancy the swimming in this weather! The Grunewaldturm was boarded up and being renovated last time I went by, just a few months back, any idea if its finished?

So for the NSA post shall we say meet at Heerstrasse S-bahn for anyone interested at 12:00? It really will depend on weather/good light for me, but the train I'd get arrives at 11:55, so if I'm not on that then won't be there.

Also, the Festival of lights starts next week, anyone interested in some cold evenings working on this? My preference would be for some of the less touristy buildings - the Gruselkabinett, Technikmuseum, Friedrichstadtpalast, Norwegian Embassy are some of the ones I would like to do. Weekdays or weekends is fine for me.

I will be at the entrance to the Heerstrasse S-bahn at 12:00. I just read about the festival of lights yesterday i would be up for that. I love taken pictures at night. Well hope to see some of you there.

Joshua

Callie - I want to do some of the festival of lights - especially now that I have a nice tripod. :).

Re Sunday excursion - maybe. I'm a bit under the weather after getting soaked in 2 different rainshowers this week and being out in the fog. If the weather seems a bit "ok" I may be there but if it's iffy, cold/wet I'm gonna stay home I think - just don't want to make this any worse.

I'm not going to do photos today, too grey. Hope you get good pics anyone going, would love to see and hear how you get on!

Think maybe will go to the exhibition at Max Liebermann Haus (next to Brandenburg Gate) this afternoon, if anyone fancies it? Photos of scenes from the fall of the wall. http://www.stiftung.brandenburgertor.de/kultur/ausstellungen/vorschau/berliner_mauer/index.html

I went and had the best day ill have had in a long time.

http://flickr.com/gp/niallohara/yK6DgH

I´d love to go to The old NSA listening post this weekend. First time a fail.

Teufelsburg was ok. It was very grey but no rain and not the best day to take pictures but still a good to go see the place. I found the place quite boring actually nothing like beelitz.

lolo nice pictures is that from the couchsurfing event. i have been reading that post. hope they do not find out your pictures are here for everyone to see or they will freak out. Quite funny i think.

Joshua

thanks Joshua, think I won't rush to do Teufelsberg - do you have pics anywhere we can see though?

Anyone up for some night pics later this week, or this coming weekend?

Beelitz looks great. Wish I could go as well.

Joshua, was the listening post locked and you had to climb the fence?

The listening post is locked up and is surround by a Green fence. You just need to walk around it and try and find places that someone has cut a hole in the fence. It seems they patch the holes up with grey fencing. it will probably take you only 5 mins to come across a hole.

Joshua