Merry Christmas to all on TT

95 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas. Am listening to Carols from Kings College Cambridge, made mince pies, stuffed the turkey and am off to Midnight Mass in the Alps later. Stille Nacht with a candle lit tree at midnight.

Peace to all.

Christmas greetings from a mini-Hawaii in our area. This was before we went home, ate goose and fell asleep!

PHOTO-2019-12-24-17-41-46.jpg

Merry Christmas to all the people on TT forums. All the best wishes .

Merry Christmas everybody from me and Mr Metall!

Quietly chilling after dinner with some colleagues.

The roast duck took way longer than our host expected, so we filled the time with snacking on salad and homemade beef jerky, and played Cards Against Humanity in the silliest and most offensive way possible. :D Then we destroyed a very fine bird and had drinks with many jokes.

Day Two for us (last night was German evening with presents) and today a turkey is being cremated in the oven. Parsnips, sprouts, roast spuds bread sauce. Hope you are enjoying Christmas! Even greetings to Tiny Jeff in Berlin, with a Christmas shilling!

As I don't have family, the 24th december is always a pretty boring evening, looking back at those who aren't there anymore, and also looking back at those who didn't want to become part of my life... A rather humbling experience...

My thoughts were with the guy near Aachen, who lost his wife, 16y daughter and 17y son on 22th december last year in a car accident due to a 20y old MoFu speeding...

Anyway, a pub was open on 24th evening (because the Chilean bar man cannot go back to his family due to the fires in Chile atm); So the bar man, some other lads in comparable situations and I got hammered.

Merry Christmas!

I just imagine poor Joseph pacing outside the stable, biting his nails while inside, some ox and the ass that gave them a ride to Betlehem are helping delivering the baby...

Hopefully, that tall guy in a white gown didn't just wing it.

Anyways, he just gets one star.

2 hours ago, Sannerl said:

I just imagine poor Joseph pacing outside the stable, biting his nails while inside, some ox and the ass that gave them a ride to Betlehem are helping delivering the baby...

Hopefully, that tall guy in a white gown didn't just wing it.

Anyways, he just gets one star.

I think it went a little like this...