Merry Christmas to all on TT

73 posts in this topic

@john g you taking a nip from that Burberry? Oh, go on. Happy holidays! 

Oxi, cybil! ( Oxi is Greek for " no " ). We had white wine...mind you, have to avoid the Bailey´s in the fridge! Too tired now!

We are having Mr Metall's favorite wine from Columbia Valley. I wonder why he fell asleep, maybe from his traveling? :)

Dry martinis tomorrow!

My man is snoring through Dr. Who after ingesting two chocolates with liquor in them.

1 minute ago, cybil said:

My man is snoring through Dr. Who after ingesting two chocolates with liquor in them.

:DNo excuses! No jet lag! Divorce him!!

Whilst he snored, I snatched four chocolates with liquor in them and headed to TT!

1 hour ago, john g. said:

:wub: Be nice to your  young man, Metall! Jet lag! Killer!

He's awake again, chatting and surfing while wearing  a brand new comfy waffle knit Henley shirt I got him. And drinking a Tegernsee Helles with me.

Our tastes are simple, our needs are few. :wub:

It's almost 5 PM here in California, and Alphadog and her wife and the Fuenflings and their baby just left.  'Ohpen, ohpen,' was the baby's constant call. It's so much fun to have a little child around at Christmas.  It was a lovely day.  The movie Scrooged played in the background as we joked and opened packages.  I was glad to read that happy Christmases were the norm among Toytown posters.

Late to the TT party but I hope Christmas was great for all of you! I am in India at present, staying with (German) friends and we had a simple meal and some beautiful singing. 

Chilling with Mr Metall today, and might go for a walk in the sunshine.

We'll be meeting friends for dinner, and because I can't resist breaking the rules of Peace and Love, we will play Cards Against Humanity! :D