Online shops that sell South African products

24 posts in this topic

i have to say I am ecstatic that I can get Nandos peri peri sauce and big Korn bites and appeltiser. Just wish they sold the appeltiser in the bottles and the Big Korn Bites in the large bags... Also quite expensive indeed... Perhaps the owner should create a bonus system for regular clients. that will be an incentive. Thanks anyway for providing all our favorites goodies. Does anyone know any other SA shop in Germany?

Good god they multiple like bunnies in spring. Where is my man el jeffo, can we get some IP checks. I am calling out shrill. To many people in a short time all wanting to "defend" said owners behaviors. And mother dear sounds more like a walking billboard then a pleased customer imho.

Looks funny, smells funny, am I right?

Listen, I have met the people that own said site and they are good people. Everyone is out to make a buck, and maybe their action was a little misguided. The rules are there I guess so that we don't have to be harrassed by all merchants out there.

However these guys organise SA events and get people together, yes also selling their goods, but shit that's okay because it's stuff we South Africans want when we are there. And nothing's free right? I recommend them to new saffas, even though I have only bought from them once because we all crave a little taste of home.

But bliksem, it's just the sarcastic way you spoke to him that was a little uncool dude! I'm not defending the action, just saying that there is a nicer way of dealing with things.

I ordered some goodies for myself. It's my first Christmas away from home and wanted to share some South African flavour with my new friends and loved ones here.

Not only did it come in record time, they sent me a sweet South African scarf for free! It's a bit on the pricey side, but without a doubt worth it! :)

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-10 at 10.42.18.jpeg