Bathroom renovation companies

8 posts in this topic

I want to completely renovate my bathroom which entails ripping out the old one and installing a new toilet, shower, bathtub, sink and vanity. There will also be tiling to be done - both wall and floor. Unfortunately my German language skills are not good enough to deal with the regular shops. Can anyone recommend someone (or company) who they have used who would be interested in this type of work?

hi there,

we renovated our whole flat when we moved in about 8 years ago, and had a great company do all the work for us. I will try and find out their phone number for you and post it - they're a Polish company and based in our building, extremely quick and reliable.

/Maria.

hello

we have finished our renovation last week...polish company, exceptional work!

:)

good choice of materials at Bauhaus, for tiles we went somewhere else close, the company will tell you.

ciao

StripedCat

I can strongly suggest Mr Peter Hennhofer - excellent German quality and precision at excellent prices. If you ask him, he can even show some of his work. His English is a bit poor, but you will manage. Contact him at 017624718518. You can give him my reference (Siddharth from India)

these post are quite old now, and I have the same question as the former writer - need to do a complete bathroom renovation (upped on the priority list as the old bath is now leaking to downstairs!) any recommendations welcomed as I don't have a huge budget would welcome cheaper options and am happy to pitch in with working myself ... thanks for any tips ...

Hi - just hoping someone will see this as it's four years since the last post! My hubby and I want to get our kitchen and bathroom refitted and we need to do it on the cheap. If anybody can recommend a builder or bathroom installer that would be amazing. Cheers!

I used a Polish fella who was recommended by a friend and he ended up doing a really good job in a complex situation - I dont have his number anymore, but will see if I can find it somewhere. He was actually so cheap I paid him more because it did not feel balanced. I sourced all the products used and did the layout/design myself (loads of trips to all the various bauhaus's) and would recommend you do your own homework if you want to save $  It is a few years on now and friends still comment what a good job it ended up, but to be honest I dont think it would have been if I had not done all the ground work and was here daily supporting/guiding.