Photography dark rooms in Berlin

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

Does anyone know of a place to develop photos in berlin? I'm looking for a decent dark room, maybe a photography collective?

thanks!

hey, check out my previous posts on this matter...

There is a course available & places are open.

"... For the b/w basic workshop, it would involve some theory as to film and prints and of course the lab work (about 50/50). That means that you learn what a film and printing paper is made of, how the chemical solutions work, what happens in the processing, a bit of composition of pictures. There is also a very short introduction of how a SLR works, but I usually presume that people who take b/w know more less what they do. The practical part in the lab is developing a film, making a contact sheet, and finally make one or two prints. The whole workshop is 12 hours in 2 weekends (afternoons) and costs 110 Euro per person including material."

let me know if this suits.

Wil

im looking for a place where i can rent the use of a darkroom occasionally, the course sounds good and id be up for doing that but after the course is it possible to use the darkroom?

Hey,

realise these posts are from a couple of years ago but i am looking for a darkroom in berlin where i can print my own black and white photos. i would love a refresher on using enlargers to make sure i know what i am doing. is there somewhere that would speak english that anyone knows of?

thanks for any help

Hi Berlinanna,

I have a black and white darkroom I can hire out to you. I could provide you with chemicals but not paper. The cost would be 25€ per hour, and I can give you refresher information included.

PM me if you're interested.

Cheers.

From october there will be darkroom facilities at the FELLINI Gallery, there's also photography workshops http://www.fellinigallery.com/en/workshop