Indoor basketball courts in Munich

23 posts in this topic

This is an open group dedicated to Hip Hop lovers and Basketball lovers who would like to play and meet new people on any play court here in Munich. It s open to suggestions on black music clubs, concerts, musical events, video of new artist and so on...feel free to post whatever you like. https://www.facebook.com/groups/315995658531596/316129508518211/?notif_t=group_activity

Do any of you all know of a space (like a basketball court) or sports halls that might be open to having dance classes held at them? Our dance teacher owns flooring so we can dance atop that and not scratch or damage the hardwood floors.

I host basketball about once a week through my company Sunset Rec Sports. We are typically recreational players but all skills levels are welcome. Check out my site for the most up to date info on our next events: www.sunsetrecsports.com

We also host badminton and beach volleyball. We are also going to offer indoor volleyball this summer.

There is no membership or commitment you have to make - simply register on the site for the event you want to play. Drop-bys are welcome!

So if you're looking for an open group to play sports but don't want to commit to a monthly membership then check out our events at Sunset Rec Sports!

- Jared