TT's smartest forum member

62 posts in this topic

Smart is using Google to find the answer instead of posting a Dumb ass question,

because you were to lazy to do it yourself.

InflatableWoman is easily de smartest mofo on this site.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh my God. I'm sorry. This moment is so much bigger than me.

This moment is for Dangeross, Topsy, Pieman. It's for the women that stand beside me - Lightweight, Sunny_Me and it's for every nameless, faceless woman of colour that now has a chance because this door tonight has been opened.

Thank you. I'm so honoured. I am so honoured and thank the forum for choosing me to be the vessel from which this blessing might flow. Thank you.

I want to thank 3_Lions. He's been with me for 1 long year and you've fought every fought [sic] and you've loved me when I've been up. But more importantly you've loved me when I've been down.

You have been a manager, a friend and the only father I've ever known and I love you very much.

I want to thank Owain Glyndwr who's given me the strength to fight every single day to be who I want to be and given me the courage to dream that this dream might be happening and possible for me. I love you Owain Glyndwr so much.

Thank you Bubble_Gum who is just the joy of my life. And India - thank you for giving me curry because only with the curry that you've brought me have I been allowed to go to places that I never even knew I can go. Thank you, I love you and India all my heart.

I want to thank UrbanAngel. Thank you. interplanetjanet, eurovol for making sure everybody knew about my posts. Thank you for believing in me.

Our director Editor_Bob - you're a genius - you're a genius. This post-making experience was magical for me because of you. You believed in me, you trusted me and you gently guided me to very scary places. Thank you.

I want to thank showem. I could have never figured out who the heck this lady was without you. I love you. Thank you.

I want to thank the moderators. Thank you for giving me this chance - for believing that I could do it and now tonight I have this. Thank you.

I want to thank my agents Judders, Trigger especially. I have to thank my agents, Jeeves - thank you, thank you for never kicking me out and sending me somewhere else - thank you.

I - who else - I have so many people that I know I need to thank um... Mbangura. Thank you - OK wait a minute - I gotta take this - 74 years here - OK I've gotta take this time.

I gotta thank my beer lady TexasTornado for giving me beer - Dory.

I need to thank, lastly but not leastly [sic] I have to thank Chewy for reading my very first post and believing in me.

Katrina for being the best role model any girl can have. false - thank you and thank you to SUB . Thank you so much for being my mentors and believing in me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No question it's EdBob.

He gets us to churn out trash on here all day and he coins it in.

Now that is smart.

Is this a septic thread or a Brit thread?

Just trying to work out which usage of smart is meant, as I'm quite dapper its obviously me

I think smart=wise, so...

lles,

Bell the Cat,

So you are equating smart = wise = the two individuals who have actively and extensively bragged about being awarded a doctoral title on an anonymous interwebby board*

Interesting,

Yours sincerely,

Professor Dr. Kommentarlos MA D.Phil FRA FRSA CBE MTV RBB ARD VOX

* do feel free to make your own judgement as to how much of aforementioned bragging is tongue in cheek.

an anonymous interwebby board*

It's only anonymous if you stay incognito. Some of us are able to spill our bile knowing that we're completely accountable for what we say.

I'm unashamedly proud of myself, and since mine was only confirmed less than a week ago some bragging is only to be expected. It's now a new week and the only further talking about it I will be doing is to get the sign on my door updated or to talk about it with people who bring it up.

two individuals who have actively and extensively bragged about being awarded a doctoral title

And this is why you haven't been suggested on this thread. If you could bother to read, you'd see that the thread congratulating llees was split off and modified by a mod; llees herself has talked very little about it.

woof.

MTV RBB ARD VOX

* do feel free to make your own judgement as to how much of aforementioned bragging is tongue in cheek.

Ummm... do you write Observing Hermann by any chance? Not that I expect a straight answer, mind you...