M&S, Topshop, and Next now deliver to Germany

67 posts in this topic

Marks & Spencer International Delivery has just made Christmas shopping a heck of a lot easier.

And likewise bra shopping for bigger boobed ladies ;)

post-356-1227089327_thumb.jpg

Marksandspencer.com now delivers overseas. If you’ve got friends and family abroad, it’s quick and easy to send them a gift from Marks & Spencer in time for Christmas! This service is exclusively available online.

We deliver to Australia, Canada, France, Germany, New Zealand, Spain and the United States.

Many of our products are available for international shipping, including clothes for women, men and kids, as well as lingerie, accessories, jewellery, gifts and selected home and beauty products.

So while it isn't the food - sorry Johnny English - it does mean that multipack pants can now be yours at the click of a button.

Delivery isn't cheap but is per order not per item:

To France, Germany, Spain: £10 P&P, approximately 6-9 Days for delivery, last order date for Christmas is 11th December

To United States, Canada: £20 P&P, approximately 7-10 Days for delivery, last order date for Christmas is 9th December

To Australia, New Zealand: £20 P&P, approximately 10-14 Days for delivery, last order date for Christmas is 4th December

Import duty is not prepaid, so if you ship outside of Europe, local taxes may be applicable.

Thank you for the information, this is brilliant news! Maybe perhaps now i can get some decent things for my son (clothes, bed sheets etc...).

Woo hoo!!! What a dream!!!

But no food is a disappointment...how I would love to get my hands on some of them really cheesy cheese tasters :(

If anything can be sent to you by normal post I'm willing to help out with orders (I live in London). However I'm stingy and short of time, so if I don't know you well I may charge a % for spending my lunch breaks shopping for you and queuing at the post office :P

It's a dream for us with family Down Under - the £20 might not be the cheapest, but it is insured, trackable postage.

As I've recently had parcels returned from NZ and Deutsche Post either not offering tracking or at silly rates, this is a boon.

Also means that my UK family members can get me to add things to my order for my NZ family and still use the £20 flat rate.

PS 400 thread count fitted sheets that actually fit the bed and aren't in nasty sateen!!!

PS 400 thread count fitted sheets that actually fit the bed and aren't in nasty sateen!!!

Or in orange or orange or orange :)

Bought my current ones in NZ in desperation. Kommentarlos, I am glad I am not alone. Orange? *spits*

and proper sized pillows for the duvet sets I took over with me!! Ahhhhh bliss ... :rolleyes:

Bought my current ones in NZ in desperation. Kommentarlos, I am glad I am not alone. Orange? *spits*

Just don't get me started on those ubiquitous orangey African pictures of elephants under trees. :ph34r:

Hopefully, the UK economy will go so tits up that more retailers will think it is worth the effort to post abroad. Are you listening John Lewis?

You'll never do laundry again, eh poots?

Oh as for the elephants, what about Exhibit A.

post-356-1227094579_thumb.jpg

Paulo Coelho, I blame you personally for German bad taste interior decor. If I see that pic in someone's home again, why I'll...

But this exciting household goods innovation is going to have a knock on effect on TT.

Being nosey and looking at the things for sale is just not going to be the same. :(

PS That photo is making my eyes bleed.

Hopefully, the UK economy will go so tits up that more retailers will think it is worth the effort to post abroad. Are you listening John Lewis?

Ah, that is an interesting theory. I am astonished by so many online shops in the UK`s refusal to post outside their island. Hopefully M&S will have a knock-on effect.

I am astonished by so many online shops in the UK`s refusal to post outside their island.

Based upon many catastrophic dealings with the incompetent monkeys at the German branches of UPS, I am not surprised UK firms don't post abroad. Dickhead UPS driver with the IQ of a snickers bar cacks up the delivery because he cannot be arsed to find the address, and who gets it in the neck? Yep, the UK company.

Far, far, far too much hassle.

Far, far, far too much hassle.

But with plunging profit margins, it may just become worth it. :)

M & S seems to be having an impromptu 20% off everything sale this weekend.

Edit: actually tomorrow Daily Mail

Thank god! Can now buy standard shirts which arn't paper thin, have a breast pocket on them and are hard wearing for a decent price.