What would you do if you won the lottery?

89 posts in this topic

I'd buy a brand new Nissan Micra, then use all the available space inside to install a 30000 megawatt soundsystem that causes people to shit themselves when you drive down Croydon highstreet with the windows down.

Pay off my debts, pay off my parents' mortgage, set up a trust fund for my brother and do terribly boring, fiscally prudent things with most of the rest.

I would however wander into Agent Provocateur and spend a rank fortune, and then buy some pretty, impractical shoes from Jimmy Choo and enough pairs of Camper shoes that I didn't need to keep any of my current foot-nibbling shoes. I'd also buy my favourite people nice presents and develop a vintage Balenciaga habit.

I'd begin by having a lot of sex with all the women that were previously out of my league. after that, I dont know if I'd have the time or the energy to do much else

I would buy a shit load of Monkeys and a shit load of Typewriters, lock them in a room and then find out once and for all if they really could produce the entire works of shakespear :lol:

Im guessing no ... Stupid stats teacher :P

I would buy a shit load of Monkeys and a shit load of Typewriters, lock them in a room and then find out once and for all if they really could produce the entire works of shakespear

Im guessing no ... Stupid stats teacher

Already proven wrong by the Simpsons. Yet there is an idea have lunch with Matt Groening.

No, but you could have at least given him some credit for your idea

Speaks for itself mush...well done and thanks

You'd also have to stop walking around looking like Pancho Villa.

on the contrary. Once I am rich, I will wear a new high quality fancy dress outfit every day.

I'd need rather more that 2 million. Then I would first buy Leeza her Mini with the union jack mirrors she want's.

After that I would buy up all off those bloody awful 'estate' mini's that I could lay my hands on. Buy a shit load of dynamite and spend days blowing them up.

I'd buy two tickets for my mum and dad on Emirates when the A380 starts flying London to Auckland so they could have that proper bed all the way there and could roll about drinking champagne in first class and having the life of Riley. They might never want to get off the plane though. OK maybe just to see their grandkiddy, but that's about it.

And I'd buy another two tickets for me and my man on a different flight, well, they're my parents...

Oooh yeah and a Lamborghini ;)

Bank for rest. Probably.

HEM that looks like an engine on top of that sailplane - isn't that cheating?

I used to think the same. But in my old age... post-10876-1226925085.gif

I'd begin by having a lot of sex with all the women that were previously out of my league. after that, I dont know if I'd have the time or the energy to do much else

You don't need lots of money to have sex with women worm. The big secret that most men miss, is that you actually have to like women, as in enjoy their company, like talking to them, not only just for the sex. This is why some guys who are not the most handsome of men, have a lot more success with women than others who look at a women in terms of "will she/won't she". You must have seen some guys who are fairly plain/chubby/not Adonis types who always have lots of girlfriends, and wondered how they manage that. Well that is the reason why. A man who really does like being with women, as opposed to only wanting to get into their pants, is rare, but definitely one to keep. :D

You don't need lots of money to have sex with women worm. The big secret that most men miss, is that you actually have to like women, as in enjoy their company, like talking to them, not only just for the sex.

Absolutely spot on spatown, I thought the ideas that Worm has went out with the ark, (or at least the last episode of The Sweeney) :blink:

Back to the subject. I would pay off the mortgage, set up the kids to be financially secure, brother and parents too, then travel to the countries that we didn't get to see during our working life. Never got to the Maladives, Seychelles, Mauritius, the rest of South Africa. Would like to travel through the US, NZ, Oz again, China, Egypt, Oman, take the cruise from St Petersburg to Moscow, AND do it all first class. It's the economy travelling that's so exhausting. Decent and comfortable delivery to airports, first class lounges, no trying to save the pennies. Someone else to carry the overweight luggage. Bliss.

And I would buy a place to escape the European winters, maybe in Australia or the Caribbean, or both. I can just see it now... :rolleyes:

And I would buy a place to escape the European winters, maybe in Australia or the Caribbean, or both. I can just see it now...

By my estimation you'd need more than a couple of million to do all that..