What would you do if you won the lottery?

89 posts in this topic

I'd buy sense of humour implants for some of the miserable feckers on this forum. Then i'd make EB an offer he couldn't refuse and turn TT in to a better version of Facebook :P

edit: the BD beat me to it.

I'd split it - celebrate when I actually receive the money. Quit my job. Buy a flat/house. Donate some to charity (probably an AIDS one). Hmmm what else. Figure out what career move I wanted to make and use the money for any qualifications or maybe setting up my own business. Doesn't leave me with much, but shopping is always fun. Oh yes, and a holiday to Okinawa would be nice!

Hire someone to follow the following peeps around:

Eurovol

Ed Bob*

First Citizen

Phaedrus

Bluedave

OG

Banksy

* J/k big guy

Hire someone to follow the folowing peeps around:

Eurovol

Ed Bob*

First Citizen

Phaedrus

Bluedave

OG

Banksy

* J/k big guy

I'm being followed already, bring it on!

first of all i´d book a wellness holiday for 2 weeks for me and my friends,,than shop till i drop (24 hours basically :) ) family would get some...than i´d have to be sensible and invest for the future...

I always wanted my own personal stalker. Make it a good looking female Perdido.

first of all i´d book a wellness holiday...

'Wellness' does not exist in any English dictionary. Please refrain from using it, or I will be forced to point at you and laugh everytime you post something on this forum.

please don´t do that mr george clooney lookalike,,i promise not to use any german words here again, than can i change that to a mad fun-filled 14 days women only holiday with a massage every now and again...better?

I would say that 13 other women would not agree to that women only requirement unless it is a big lesbian orgy. Humm, I wonder if 2mil would cover the costs of getting a film of that?

Hmmm ... EUR2 million becomes EUR1 million after taxes here.

EUR1 million after taxes earning the c. 4% I squeak out of my local bank would be EUR40,000 taxed at 50% or an incremental EUR3,333 per month free and clear ... or an extra EUR 111 per day.

If I'd use this to take the family out to dinner every night at the local chinese place, I'd have about EUR40 per day left over to pay for parking and lunch at work.

What a high-flying millionaire life!

Now, how about EUR20 million?

What ever you do don’t do what some guy I used to work with did when he won.

He stood on his desk and urinated onto his work area and unfortunately for him the high voltage from the CRT screen can travel along a stream of water at lightening speed.

The blood curdling screams and smell of fried testicles haunts me to this day.

Not if you won it on the lottery, it doesn't!

No, muppet. Lottery winnings are not taxed in Germany. The money is taxed on the way in (when you -- the dumbass who doesn't understand statistics -- actually buy the ticket), not on the way out (payoff). I have had this explained to me by multiple tax lawyers to whom I tried to explain the pathetic odds.

woof.