Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where to buy Marmite and HP Brown Sauce

40 posts in this topic

Sorry to be a bore but I cant find the posts on where to buy Marmite or Brown Sauce, any one know where in these locations please? Freising, Erding, Dachau, Unterschliesheim, Moosburg, Markt schwaben,...Thanks.

http://www.toytowngermany.com/search/?q=marmite

Where to buy Marmite in Munich

Try TT's British & American foods in Munich page.

According to that document you can get marmite in Hertie, at the Australian Shop or "Hong Kong" in Rosenheimer Metro shopping center, or online from one of the foods websites listed.

I have spotted the HP sauce in the following stores: Edeka, my Rewe around the corner and Karstadt.

Thank you , the Edeka lead is a good easy one for Brown sauce, Only Marmite remains a slight mystery . I used a whole big jar in one year!!!

Only Marmite remains a slight mystery . I used a whole big jar in one year!!!

If that's the 500g jar you're talking about, you're not eating enough. I get through a 500g jar in 4 months.

Karstadt at Hbf have HP sauce, too. If you're facing towards the Hbf end of the supermarket, it's on the shelves next to the exit over on the far left.

If that's the 500g jar you're talking about, you're not eating enough. I get through a 500g jar in 4 months.

Karstadt at Hbf have HP sauce, too. If you're facing towards the Hbf end of the supermarket, it's on the shelves next to the exit over on the far left.

I need to have breakfast with you!!! :P

PM Sin.

I used to live in a street in Scarborough (uk) called Garibaldi st , I did´nt have a lot of fun there!

Kaufland have it the original and the fruity H.P.

I checked out to make sure I wasn´t missing something directly under my nose every day, but sadly I have not found any Brown sauce in Kaufland, plenty of Heinz sauce´s though .

I need to have breakfast with you!!!

I never tried that pick-up line before - normally I am a bit more subtle. Do I need to change now I live in Munich?

OM