Mother and baby/toddler group in Karlsruhe

154 posts in this topic

Hi there

Look forward to seeing you all on 3rd. Please RSVP to the group at meetup.com (Just type in Karlsruhe as the location search-term, and you'll find the group.) Then we can book a table as may be a few of us.

Wx

Glad you are still meeting up. We will be in Karlsruhe beginning in May and would love to meet some of you. Just saying "hi" for now :) My son is 4, are any of your kids that age?

For anyone new reading this site we meet regularly on the first Friday of every month. The location changes so check out meetup.com then type Karlsruhe and you will find us. All welcome.

Whizz

X

I changed the date in the title for you. "Meeting in October 2009" was a bit old, too. I think you need to let it be known that you can only find the location through "meetup.com then type Karlsruhe " (I will try and change it.)

If I am around I might like to join just for the fun of seeing some babies. My baby has already flown the coop.

Actually, why do you not post the location here? It will bump the thread so that people, who otherwise might not know about it, can see it.

Hi Guys,

We just moved to Gernsbach about a week ago, and I am just wondering if this Mothers&Toddlers group is still on?

Our little boy is 2 years old and would be great to find english speaker playdates and friends!

Can anyone give us some ideas or information where to meet up with english speaker moms?

Thank you so much,

Diana

Hi Diana,

Welcome to Karlsruhe, there is a mums meetup every other Friday, though the details are all on the Karlsruhe Meetup site here.

I can't comment on that as I don't go to the meetups, but you could always send a message to one of the organisers. Alternatively, there are other meetings on the same Karlsruhe meetup site.

We meet up on the first and third fridays of every month at 10am at Zum Sussen Louis Pfannkuchenhaus Kreuzstr. 14, Karlsruhe.

"All fluent english speaking ladies and their children are welcome to attend. RSVPs are nice, but come anyway if you can. This is a great chance to meet other english speaking women in the Karlsruhe area. We meet the first and third Friday of every month."

Next one is 20 April due to Easter hols.

Hope to see you there.

Whizz

xx

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know a reliable Babysitter / Tagesmutter around the area, who can watch sometimes my 2.5 years old son?

Thank youuuuu!!!

Hi there,

There's a new English-speaking playgroup starting up in the SENFKoRN church in March:

Do you fancy tea, coffee, biscuits and a chat? Bring your baby, toddler or young child (0-6 years) to Peppercorn Playgroup in Karlsruhe City Park. Meet other English-speaking parents and children in relaxed, friendly surroundings.
Starting 5 March 2020, we'll meet every Thursday afternoon from 3:30pm - 5pm in the Evangelische Ladenkirche, Anna-Lauter-Straße 13.

It's been started by the vicar, me, and another mother. It's free, no registration, just turn up. We're meeting every Thursday afternoon from March till August, whereupon the SENFKoRN church has summer holidays. If it's a success, we'll carry it on in September.

If you're reading this in the future and want to know if it's still on, check out the website: https://senfkorn-ladenkirche.de/index.php/familien