Mother and baby/toddler group in Karlsruhe

154 posts in this topic

Hi there! Anyone interested in getting together in June? Perhaps we could shoot for Friday, June 19 (or actually anytime that week works for me). Unfortunately, my really fun little guy and I missed the last get-together, so I am really looking forward to meeting all of you!! By the way, welcome Jim! Glad you are here!

Angie

Hi Angie.

Thanks for the welcome. I have my Mum here in June. Not so often I get a relative over.. so will be spending my time with her and her Grandson. Wish you guys a good time.

Jim

Hi Angie,

Me and my little boy would be interested in meeting up with you on the 19th, (we could also do Monday or Wednesday too).

Do you have anything specific in mind, or shall we wait and see who else would like to join us.

Looking forward to meeting you...

Steff

Hi Steff!

No, I don't have any specific ideas. Perhaps we could meet somewhere that would not be too crowded and would also be fun for the kids. Maybe the zoo or a park? I welcome your suggestions!

Greetings!

Angie

Hi there!

I'm a 31 year old mom with a 10 month old daughter living in Waldbronn. Although I'm not a native English speaker, I can speak English fluently (I'm originally from India, but have lived in Germany for 7 years now).

Are there any English speaking moms in Waldbronn interested in meeting up along with the kids?

Regards,

Divya

Hi everyone,

We've finally solved our housing problem and moved into our new flat ;-)

How about a meet-up some time soon? Maybe at the zoo?

Would love to meet all you new people!

Who else is interested and what day would suit you best? We're available most days during the week.

See you soon!

Love

Sabine

Hello. I am new to Karlsruhe and would love to meet up sometime. I have a son who is almost 7 years old and a baby girl who is almost 6 months old. We live near the center of Karlsurhe off Siemensalle (sp?).

I'm available! My son is at kinder in the mornings but we could make an afternoon meet up everyday apart from Thursday or the weekend is good too :-)

How about meeting up Wednesday afternoon somewhere? Have you ever been to Kinderado? It's a soft play area which is quite near to our house.

I've never been there as my daughter's only 20 months old. Wednesday afternoon sounds good. If the weather stays that nice we could also do something outdoors. What about you, Katie?

Ok, so how about we say we meet outside Kindorado at 2-2.15pm tomorrow? unless it's not suitable for you Sabine?? Ben is okay to run around on his own so we could stay around the baby and cafe area.

How does that sound?

Sabine, Julia will love it there. It's great fun for babies too :-)

3pm is great! I'm sure Julia will be fine as long as Mommy is around ;-)

See you guys tomorrow then!

See you both tomorrow then. Kyzlsh, hopefully Sabine and myself can spot you. Just wait outside, im sure we will find you.

Hi ladies,

Just seen all the messages flying back and forth about kinderado, it'd be nice to meet up with you again so we're hoping to come along too if thats ok. If we come, I'll come and find you all inside as we'll probably arrive after 3pm.

Hope to see you all tomorrow...

Hi Steph! I was just about to email you!!! It will be great if you can join us! The more the merrier. I really hope you do make it.

We look forward to meeting all of you:) I will be wearing a purple, sleeveless jacket, am tall and have brown, curly hair. Hopefully that will help you spot me... Oh, and I will have a baby and a 7 yr old boy - that should help too!