Tuesday meet-ups for coffee

315 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I thought it would be nice to start a coffee morning meet-up for those of us who are home during the day and looking to get out and enjoy a cup of java and some conversation.

Anyone interested?

yes, I am interested! I even have a name for a group: MMM (monday morning meet-up, in case it's on Mondays, like the one I used to go in Singapore :)

I would be up for a meet-up on a Monday but by morning, I mean 11ish or so. Can morning be brunch, lunch or afternoon coffee? I am not one for rush hour traffic. Even when I was a fully-employed person, I reported to the office at 10. But I am flexible.

Monica

The time is fine with me. Where is everyone located? We need to pick a central location. I am in Othmarchen, so Altona is a easy access point, but I am happy to travel a little further afield.

Yep..Monday morning good for me too...but I agree...not too early :P

Altona good, but happy to travel depending on the majority.

I'd be in too starting the 10th. I have to work til 11:30 but I could drop by afterwards to at least say hi :)

Altona is the best for me. We just need to fix the place and then i'll see you gals next Monday @10am!

can we go to Sweizweit Küche Keller Proviant? Please :)

For those who are available on Monday, Nov. 3, I am voting for meeting at a central location. Anyone against meeting at the Starbucks at the Alsterlakes? It's in the middle of town and easy to find.

If the date and location are OK, now we must tackle the time. If we are still thinking morning, I am open to sipping at 11 am. What do others think?

Monica

mjm792@yahoo.com

I'm a bit confused: don't we meet up next week November 3rd @Altona? I'm reading all posts again and so far I understood that marymanu and zoe are joining the week after, November 10th.

Someone please clarify!

Hi Ladies,

Meeting start up next week, November 3rd, but I think they should be in the city as some of the girls joining us are not in the Altona area. Jungfernstieg is generally one train from any direction.

How about Cup & Chino ( on Colonnaden ) 11:00 am?

That's right, Zoe and I will be there next week. You guys have fun!

Note: I changed the formatting of the heading slightly so our thread would automatically be posted in the Calendar section.