Complete FAIL

1,594 posts in this topic

Like the free bike. I saw a guy once carefully locking the fork of his bike to a fence through the spokes of the front wheel. It was a quick release. I had to point out to him that by the afternoon, he would have a front wheel - bike. He was very grateful.

On the other hand, if thieves want your bike they'll take it. I once saw an obviously pretty new, high-spec bike in NYC beautifully chained up to a lamp post with a bust-proof lock. Trouble was, only its frame remained attached. Everything else had vanished.

I wish I hadn't read this right before going to bed. Because every time I finally calm down the visual pops into my head again and I am helpless with laughter.

Not safe for work or any other semi or totally public area!

post-4788-13354747079335.jpg

Sorry I do not have the pictures, but you can use your imagination:

A number of gay images were “inadvertently” shown by a priest to a group of parents and a child, during a slideshow about children’s First Confession.

The images were on a memory stick he had stuck into a laptop he was using.

I had no knowledge of any offending imagery existing in it. After the images were inadvertently shown, I immediately removed the memory stick from the laptop,

In my shock and upset and in my concern to ensure that the images would never be shown again, I destroyed it later that evening.
:lol:

I wish I hadn't read this right before going to bed. Because every time I finally calm down the visual pops into my head again and I am helpless with laughter.

Not safe for work or any other semi or totally public area!

post-4788-13354747079335.jpg

I emailed this to some female friends, and they said it was the best thing I've ever sent. Props to sarabyrd. :)

One friend commented: "I'm having trouble masturbating to this." :D

The ultimate firework fail compilation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5jI92Ht99Y

Do I read that correctly?

"Ages 4 and over" and (at the bottom) "KnickerKnocker"

The mind boggles...

Neither picture nor video, just an email from a relative regarding on of the Windows card games:

if you play hearts on the computer, you don't know anyone else's hand but the computer must know everyone's hand including yours. How can that be fair?