Complete FAIL

1,560 posts in this topic

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) Sargent Janelle Shoithet last week gave a press conference regarding the recent tragic murder of tourist American Chynna Noelle Deese and her boyfriend Australian Lucas Fowler on a isolated British Columbia Highway.  During the entire press conference, the cat filter with ears and whiskers was turned on and broadcasted to the world.  

The RCMP issued an apology for the blunder and said the cat filter was an automatic filter that inadvertently wasn't disabled. 

5d3857dc2d14e_Royalmountedpolice.png.621

Mysogyny, me thinks. How to undermine the competition...

I'm wondering if this was a male police officer if this would have happen?  For this blunder, there should be some accountable and action taken for whomever is responsible.

Just when you think that the government are a bunch of gormless twats, these celeb wannabes put it into perspective.

These people are allowed to vote ... ... ... sums up why the UK is fucked.

That makes the Government sound intelligent compared to those young lasses, hoops. Jeez....

Probably the biggest fail EVER ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... guess she'll soon be working in Boris Johnson's Cabinet.

1 hour ago, lisa13 said:

I disagree.  That was a AWESOME answer.  She clearly had no idea but she went for broke anyway :)

The thing is, the answer is technically wrong because "apes" is not a civilization. However, the road was indeed built by apes, which is a branch of primates to which all human beings belong.

I don't think it was a stupid answer. She just didn't know the answer and chose to answer a more general version of the question. Had the question been "who built Watling Street", she would have been correct. 

On 7/31/2019, 11:29:14, Clive2677 said:

beer.jpg

Back to school beer, and a classic fat lazy American in a mobility scooter at Walmart. Probably photoshop, as 14.88 is also well-known in white power kabala. 14 standing for David Lane's 'famous' slogan I won't bother to repeat here, and 88 for HH (H = the 8th letter) Heil Hufflepuff or something of the sort.

Why do people need sraws for things other than milkshakes or certain cocktails? I'm sure they don't buy/use them at home.

Side note - a lady had a drink with a steel straw in it, she fell over and the straw went through her eye and into her brain. Dead. Steel and glass straws are all the rage now.

Came across a video about Bavaria last night from some American travel program.  Was bored so thought that I might watch as am about to go on holiday there.  Seems Bavaria is larger than I realised!

Capture.JPG.6673992f272903d157776a1a6aa5

I did laugh at this story:

Auto falsch betankt - Frau versucht Tank mit Staubsauger zu leeren - Auto brennt auf Tankstellengelände

Translation:

Car was filled with the wrong fuel.  Woman tried to remove the fuel using the hoover (provided at the tank station).  The car burst into blames and is totally burnt out!