Complete FAIL

1,520 posts in this topic

As they say, hoops, " you can´t get the staff"...

At least, in your and my younger days, they managed to get the Palestinian flag flying over Town Halls in parts of Britain!

:lol::lol::lol:

Could put this in the Twat thread, but he was only in there again last week.  Couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery, utter joke.

L J Hooker Bankstown Real Estate in Sydney, thought this classy video would help sell this property.

Maybe their knowledge of geography is a bit like Trump's and think that Caucasia is a country.

9 minutes ago, hooperski said:

Maybe their knowledge of geography is a bit like Trump's and think that Caucasia is a country.

Ah that reminds me of a schooltest my kid brought home in I think second grade? It was something to do with reading comprehension a text on an animal species (dont remember which one). They were supposed to underline all countries where the animals are living. If my memory serves me right there were 5 "countries" listed which they should have been underlining.  One of it was Siberia and the other one Scotland and the third one Eastern Europe. Dont remember the other two but these were at least real countries. Had they asked for regions I would have been fine but countries?

Oh dear, that was an expensive failure!

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/05/03/nasa_aluminium_problems/

NASA fingers the cause of two bungled satellite launches, $700m in losses,...

Aluminium manufacturer accused of running 19-year supply quality scam

checks appeared to show that Sapa [the manufacturer] had been falsifying its materials testing reports for profit. The metal was supposed to have a particular tensile strength, however, company employees fudged the tests to increase profit margins, investigators said.

The blame was specifically pinned on Dennis Balius, Sapa's testing lab supervisor. Prosecutors said he forced lab technicians to falsify testing results, recertify failed parts, and violate testing standards by speeding up examinations and using incorrect parts. He pleaded guilty to charges of fraud in July 2017, and was sentenced to three years in the cooler, and forced to pay over $170,000 in restitution.