Worst jokes ever

5,395 posts in this topic

According to my daughter, *one* of my worst jokes to date is the one about an old Spanish guy seen riding on the back of a goat on his way to market.

One of the villagers asks why he's doing that and not taking his van.

He says that as it's a nice day he wanted to feel the sun on his face so he decided to take the Cabraio...

Runner up is the when we had to call the support line for our FTP server. We chatted to fist level and explained we couldn't download any files.

The support guy said that this would be a second level support issue and gave us the direct number to second level, told us to ask for Herr Unterladen.

Not forgetting that time I was talking to a German colleague about the leaning tower of pizza and they said they could love to see it.

I asked of they could imagine themselves standing in front of it...

Or the time the Mrs wanted some coffee and I got mixed up and just painted the beans...

I bought my daughter a magic dog for Christmas.  It's called a labracadabrador retriever.

The World Health Organization announced that dogs cannot contract COVID-19. Dogs previously held in quarantine can now be released. To be clear, WHO let the dogs out.

"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was 4 bytes long"

Actually not necessarily true - especially in the beginning of IT.  The word size for Atlas was 48 bits & for the PDP-8 "small computer" it was 12 bits.

I cut my teeth on a PDP-8...

Wife: Dear, if I ever got Alzheimer's I'd kill myself. I would never want to be a burden to you.

Husband: That's the fifth time you've said that today. 

22 minutes ago, silty1 said:

Husband: That's the fifth time you've said that today. 

I think that's the fifth time John's joke has been posted here, too. Coincidence?

21 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

I think that's the fifth time John's joke has been posted here, too. Coincidence?

Maybe I should have been paying attention these past 270 pages. :huh:  It made me laugh, and that's where I'd have posted it, but it really is one of the worst, so came here for the first time. . 

29 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Ha😂

I got it from Nicole’s son in Hamburg today! My first time with that joke😂