Worst jokes ever

5,042 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if it's possible for skin to be taken from the buttock and grafted on to someone who isn't a relative ?

Arseskin for a friend....

I was at a Medieval Reenactment show and a man on a horse jumped over car ... ... ... ... ... Medieval Knievel.

I saw a video of James Galway playing Annie's Song at the summit of Mont Blanc, I thought that's highfalutin.

I have a Russian friend who is a sound technician.

And a Czech one too. A Czech one too!

There's a busker playing loud music outside a chicken restaurant in the town centre, you can hear the drums from Nando's.

There's a busker playing loud ABBA songs outside a chicken restaurant in the town centre, you can hear the drums from Nando's.

1 hour ago, hooperski said:

There's a busker playing loud ABBA songs outside a chicken restaurant in the town centre, you can hear the drums from Nando's.

On 12.2.2019, 13:41:13, hooperski said:

There's a busker playing loud music outside a chicken restaurant in the town centre, you can hear the drums from Nando's.

Most jokes are funnier the first time.

44 minutes ago, hooperski said:

You're at Nando's?

Chicken-eater, you and I know, how the heart burns come and they go

I bought my wife and I new toothbrushes today, but dropped my one down the toilet.  Well  I say "my",  it's my wife's toothbrush now.

On 10/02/2019, 17:54:07, hooperski said:

I was at a Medieval Reenactment show and a man on a horse jumped over car ... ... ... ... ... Medieval Knievel.

I do wish people would use the English spelling of Mediaeval

Shirlie walks in a bar and asks for a coke, the barman asks "Is Pepsi okay?".  She answers, "Yeah, she's fine".  How they laughed.

Reports are coming in about a man that was injured while trying to rob a fish and chip shop ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... he got battered.

I recently found my male G-spot, well when I say I found it, it was the Customs Officer at the airport.