Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Are foreigners exotic, and therefore sexier?

38 posts in this topic

Cross off "countries" youve shagged?

This could be an interesting take on scrabble.

post-6977-1222269640_thumb.jpg

... do you find certain accents sexy? ...

Depends on the accent:

France, Russia, Oldham - instant hard-on

Germany, Birmingham, Antipodes - pass the earplugs, Sheila.

The only country where I've ever felt remotely exotic was the USA. I lost count of the number of times I was asked to say something with my British accent, which I have to say I did ham up in a Roger Moorish way.

Man you cant have a thread title like this with no pics of these foreigners.

PS English girls are foreigners.

Our girls melt at the first utterance with an english accent.

Funny, it just makes me want to run away. fast! :P

what I mean by Foreigners is that they are new and exciting to you... In NZ all europeans and Americans are a novelty, foreign and sexy- event he unfortunate looking ones sometimes.

What accents are the best then? we should have some kinda vote!! I like the good english accents and used to be a fan of the German accents, now, not so much, and anything spanish..

Do we feel that as a foreigner in Germany we have some kind of exotic appeal??

no you cant say that. I speak english, americans speak english, and the english speak english. and so on... they still have sexy accents. I think anybody who is not from where you are from.

oh, I dunno. The NZ ones do stay firmer longer than the European variety. AND they're bigger.

NZ travellers are pretty common in England, so maybe he's run into women who have already had a taste of New Zealand? I had a friend in London who never dated an English girl, but dated "countries." Very easy to do in London.

Plus, while he's on holiday, the girls are in the middle of their workaday lives. They've got their boyfriends, maybe, or else the next thing they have to do...

The only country where I've ever felt remotely exotic was the USA. I lost count of the number of times I was asked to say something with my British accent, which I have to say I did ham up in a Roger Moorish way.

I used to do my Fargo accent for my English classes occasionally. Had 'em rolling in the aisles, but I doubt they thought I was hot for that. :lol:

When my husband and I first lived together as spouses, that when the accent drove me more insane because he mangled the english with his british accent. Now at least, I can understand what the hell he's saying and I still snicker sometimes. Or correct him. If he goes to America and talks like that, nobody will know what the F*** he's saying. And, I still have to break him from using a fork and knife to eat Pizza. Dude, no utensils for Pizza!

no you cant say that. I speak english, americans speak english, and the english speak english. and so on... they still have sexy accents. I think anybody who is not from where you are from.

I think you missed the point. Let me explain, an Englishman, or Woman, is never a foreigner no matter where in the world they are, we are English, the rest of you are foriegners, nothing to do with which language you speak. As Cecil Rhodes said, ''Remember that you are an Englishman, and have therefore won first prize in the lottery of life.'' :P

I still have to break him from using a fork and knife to eat Pizza. Dude, no utensils for Pizza!

That could prove to be a long, drawn out battle!

Irish (especially Dublin ) girls have the sweetest accent

sorry to all you Ami ladies (not really) but yours just makes me cringe <_< loud and obnoxious

Irish (especially Dublin ) girls have the sweetest accent

Ah yes, wandering down Moore St to the dulcit tones of some young tracksuited skanger shouting "Tree fer a Yoro de loy-ers! Rapin' papor, rapin' papor ony a Yoro fer 2 sheets. 2 sheets fer a Yoro luv, d'ya wan some rapin' papor? S'real papor on bote soides so it is!". Music to my aged ears.