Where to play volleyball

23 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I know its an old thread but no harm trying. Im from Singapore, and will be in Munich from 22-24th Sep. Im wondering if anyone will be free on weekdays to play a game or 2, or where and what time can I go to just join random strangers for a game? Is Olympiapark a good place to try? Where exactly is the volleyball court in Olympiapark?

Best, Nigel

I am also new to Munich looking to play indoor or beach (or I understand there is indoor beach!) WhatsApp me at +1 (512) 940-1179 or minahood@gmail.com if anyone is playing certain days. I would love to play regularly with a good group. There is no reason we shouldn't be able to get 12 together for 6v6 on a weekly basis. I don't mind coordinating. Thanks! Looking forward to it! I am a hitter/libero and love all volleyball 4s 6s 2s

To add to this post, I host beach volleyball events regularly and would like to invite anyone interested. This is a social sports group but we also like to compete, we have a range of events from 4v4 social mixers to our more competitive 2v2 events. We are always looking for new people to join - so come on out. Next event is a 2v2 mixer so no need to have a teammate, we can pair you with a player if needed.

Check out and register for the events here:

www.sunsetrecsports.com

See you on the court!

Jared