My neighbor's smoke is bothering me

206 posts in this topic

I live in an apartment building. Few months ago, new neighbour moved in and he/she is a chain smoker. unfortunately, the cigarette smell came into my apartment and i am having health problem due to the smell. can someone plese tell me what can i do to get rid of the cigarette smell? Can i take legal action?

So the problem is, Pepe, le pew?

Listen, I'm fairly sure you can't have health problems from a smell. That said, I've driven past a few pikey halting sites which'd make you bring up your lunch. What are these health problems of which you now allege to suffer as a result of your new neighbour?

right this moment my apartment is stinking of cigarette smell, can someone suggest some solutions please... i am very desperate. I like the apartment and i prefer not to move.

How is it affecting your flat? Seriously. Like is it entering via the window or the hallway?

What? My neighbors downstairs smoke, and even worse they cook cabbage and onions. When they cook, I shut the window.

the smell came in through the window and i tried shutting it. However, as soon as i reopen the window, the smell came in again.

Haha! Here's what you do. Seal up the window. Sorted.

Toytown Germany, at your service.

Actually, it might be easier if the OP just started smoking. It's not that difficult. Heck - I did that when I was still in school.

(Yes, quitting was a bitch, but then again, so am I, apparently ;) )

EDIT - oh, come on! Sense of humor, people!

Thank god! A real thread instead of the polypolitico proxy war going on.

US political threads on Toytown

Assisting with cuntainment since 2003

Well fuck me, Moses himself supports my arguement.

Good luck pepe! Seems to be the best thread so far tonight. Now someone add a freaking graph or pic.

I recommend total passive aggressiveness. Is his door near yours? Line the door with pot pourri sachets and photos of diseased lungs. Or if you share a courtyard, shoot old sardines through his window with a sling shot.