What do you normally eat for breakfast?

98 posts in this topic

BANG! wooo YEAH! - you're looking at a man who just ate THREE WHOLEMEAL PITTA BREADS. step back muthafuckas

I normally get a blowjob for breakfast.

(this post has been brought to you from a parallel universe that only resides in the infinite imagination of JE's universe)

One hopes before muesli or anything of equal crunchiness entered the equation.

Have to love my country, today was Papaya with some pieces of guava and a maracuja juice.

Usually just coffee but sometimes Muesli and yoghurt or fruit. I can´t stomach much more in the morning.

Unhealthy option would be a Twister bar straight out of the freezer :wacko:

Have to love my country, today was Papaya with some pieces of guava and a maracuja juice.

Says your location is Munich, but I didn't notice them handing out starfruit and mango sandwiches down at the local Starbucks?

Workdays: Half a liter of hot chocolate at my desk. Ditto on the thyroid pill here.

Non-workdays: Half a liter of some exciting Lidl juice and just about any combination of bread (pida, scone, buttermilk bread, Semmel), cheese (Edamer,Tilsiter, Gouda), mustard, pickles, salami, tomato, spring onion, horseradish, ham (smoked or cured, not that flabby raw stuff), tzatziki, garlic, brie, butter, green or red pepper, creamed cheese and a partridge in a pear tree. Add the weekend/holiday paper, oldies on the radio and a cat, crash out on the couch and enjoy.

Add the weekend/holiday paper, oldies on the radio and a cat

I can see that the paper would help digestion as a good source of roughage, and the cat as a good source of protein, but eating oldies just sounds yukky.

Workdays: Half a liter of hot chocolate at my desk. Ditto on the thyroid pill here.

Non-workdays: Half a liter of some exciting Lidl juice and just about any combination of bread (pida, scone, buttermilk bread, Semmel), cheese (Edamer,Tilsiter, Gouda), mustard, pickles, salami, tomato, spring onion, horseradish, ham (smoked or cured, not that flabby raw stuff), tzatziki, garlic, brie, butter, green or red pepper, creamed cheese and a partridge in a pear tree. Add the weekend/holiday paper, oldies on the radio and a cat, crash out on the couch and enjoy.

Ditto. Just replace hot chocolate with coffee.

I stopped at McDonalds this morning, and they gave me a cup of steamed milk and a packet of chocolate powder instead of, you know, making a hot chocolate when I asked for one.

Still, I managed to get through the tedious "no meat, just egg and cheese please" ordering without stuttering, and the guy knew what I wanted immediately. It almost made my day. I'm definitely getting better at this German business.

so, so glad this thread came back!!! xxxhugskisseslolsxxx

I had some slices of fruit this morning! HIGH FIVE!!!

Haha Worm makes this thread worth reading! Still, I feel strangely compelled to tell y'all what I digest in the mornings currently (it changes).

Weekdays: A bowl of cereal (usually Crunchy Nut Cornflakes with soya milk) and a banana or whatever fruit is left in our office fruit bowl.

Weekends: Depends how hungover I am and what food is lying around. Usually I just eat lunch for breakfast at around 3pm. If I've prepared and actually gone shopping then anything from bacon and eggs to crumpets and Scotch pancakes. I don't buy soya milk for home unless I know I'll be using large quantities of it so don't usually have cereal on weekend.

There you go. Interpret that how you will. Isn't it fascinating?

Breakfast is shit. It is just another annoying obstacle that you have to make time for in the morning, when really you should be aiming to get to work ASAP so that you can leave work ASAP and be back home ASAP to drink beer.

Done.

You're doing it wrong Don. Breakfast is meant to be eaten at work so you have an excuse to waste more time at work.

My breakfast: bowl of special k or similar cereal (with blueberries in summer other random fruit in winter) and a capuccino.

Weekends generally one of the following: pancakes, crepes, bacon and eggs, omelettes, frittata or just toast and jam

I couldn't resist to let you all participate in my extremely healthy breakfast. I even had to take a photo:

post-6977-1223543318_thumb.jpg

Oh yes.. pancakes made from soya milk and spelt flour with maple syrup/corn syrup on special occasions :)

Weekdays at the office - plain yoghurt mixed with real pureed fruit, throw in some oats and linseed, sweetened with honey.

Weekends, either Frosted Wheats or Pillsburys...with jam or honey.

Today's breakfast is 2 oz of walnuts and broiled salmon with frishkase wrapped in phyllo washed down with a glass of Evian water.

If any of you have leftover Stollen, it makes excellent French toast, which was what we had for breakfast today.