Starting up a catering business in Hamburg

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am just wondering if anyone can lend some advice on starting up a catering business in Hamburg?

I am not sure where to begin but I know I can cook darn well and I wish to cater food for a start.

Any advice would most definitely be appreciated!

Not sure what you do during the day at the mo, but how about starting up a party catering service? - if you have a job already, you could start by fitting it in around whatever you do, and then expand as opportunities present themselves...just a thought!

Hi there!

A friend of mine just left Hamburg to NYC. She had a catering business here, PM me your email and I pass it on to her. She also left me bunch of spices, some of which i don't use and want to share.

Cheers

Leyli

Hello ladies!

@ Robinson100 - Thank you for your kind advice. My plan is to do it full time & then go further from there :)

@ Leyli @ Darjeeling - Thank you for this wonderful info! You got a PM :)

And... awww thats so sweet of you wanting to share the spices. I love spices and would love to have it, if you are ok with this :)

On 8/11/2008, 2:03:57, Darjeeling said:

Hi there!

A friend of mine just left Hamburg to NYC. She had a catering business here, PM me your email and I pass it on to her. She also left me bunch of spices, some of which i don't use and want to share.

Cheers

Leyli

hi im too interested can I get some advise. my wife cooks great indian food.

Given the fact that the post from 2008 is and the user has not logged in since 2012.

I strongly believe that :

1) You will get no answer

2) The spices have expired

:D 

On 06/08/2008, 21:08:33, robinson100 said:

Not sure what you do during the day at the mo, but how about starting up a party catering service? - if you have a job already, you could start by fitting it in around whatever you do, and then expand as opportunities present themselves...just a thought!

What are the legal aspects of this. 

Catering means go and cook at the customers place? 

On 15/01/2020, 13:27:34, iflight said: