Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Second-hand musical instrument stores

14 posts in this topic

How's it going everyone?!

Can someone recommend me the best place to buy USED musical instruments--specifically a synth keyboard?

It could be a store around Berlin or an Online trading site such as Craigslist.

My location is Kreuzberg. Anyplace that sells/trade music production gears as well.

Thanks!

I've been trying to find used musical instrument/audio equipment stores, but to no avail. It seems like Just music only deals with new equipment, which makes selling gear to them difficult.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Ian

Topics merged by admin

Hello,

What's the best place/website to go to for second hand musical instruments? I couldn't find anything on the web besides ebay and craigslist.

Thanks.

Topics merged by admin

Or you could say "Hey, thanks for the suggestion" and not be such an ignornant cunt.

Bumping this. Anyone know where I can get a dirt cheap guitar in Berlin, please? I don't care if it's acoustic, electric, Gibson, Ibanez, rosewood, plywood, sunburst, polka dot, any of that gubbins - I'm merely looking for a geetar-shaped six-string thang I can vaguely bash out a 'choon' on for my own private amusement. I've 20+ years of noodlin' under my belt and my first charity-shop guitar looked and ouchily felt like something Seasick Steve might've knocked up, so I'm genuinely flexible here. Any suggestions welcome!

How much is "dirty cheap"? I was downsizing and sold several guitars in the past weeks. I still have one that I want to sell but it is not 20 EUR.

Probably the best place to find something cheap is Ebay Kleinanzeigen.