Squash players in Munich

279 posts in this topic

me and jeckel are in.

EDIT: Have 1 court booked from before for sunday same time :)

Hi Arshoo, Jeckel,

I've PM-ed Bandi and Eliana, but I can't get hold of the them. So I have cancelled the court.

Too be honnest I don't like playing with 3 players so much, therefore I'll bail out for this week.

Have fun!

Stephan

Hi Arshoo, Jeckel,

I am in for a game and have booked a court for the same time.

Also PM-ed Stephan to reconsider and join us :)

See you at the court.

Hi,

Anyone interested in playing squash some evening next week or next weekend with a "minimally-experienced" player (i.e. not a complete beginner!!)?

Im a new Toytowner so Im not sure if theres already a group I can join in with...

Helen

dont have to worry helen, we all play just to sweat it out a bit. come along we are not professionals either. I will play this weekend, dunno about the others...will post times later!

Hi Helen

there's various groups here really. There's people here I've only ever played once & people I play with often. You're best off doing exactly what you've done & see who replies.

A few of us play regularly but booking a court becomes difficult during the winter. Generally at least a week before or last minute works well.

If you wanna play tell me when you can make it & I'll see who's about & what courts are available :D

EDIT: I'm not here this weekend.

Im not here this weekend either, but some night next week would be good - any suggestions?

I'm out Monday & playing Tuesday so any other day is ok, depending on availability of course. I've got a car so we can always play somewhere else if Winzerererstr is fully booked out. :)

Could only get a court for Thurs next week at 7pm. Any good? (Nothing available for Wednesday!)

anyone want to play squash?

Can play any time on Sunday (10th December), would love to have a run around before Christmas does its damage!

Think I'm an advanced beginner ... can book 2 courts and swap around to give everyone a challenge if a few people want to play?

Hello,

would anyone like to play squash today or on Wednesday? I'm intermediate level (used to play regularly, but haven't played for some time).

Regards,

Martin

@dreamer: I'll be in for Sunday. I prefer to play somewhere between 14.00-16.00. Would that be possible with the reservation?

Who else will join for Sunday?

Great! That makes 4 of us for squash on Sunday between 14-15:00

me

helend + 1

Stephan

I've just booked 2 courts in my name, if others are interested I can book a third later in the week.

Looking forward to it!

Fitness Schwabing

Winzererstr. 47 b

80797 München - Schwabing-West

tel: 089 / 308 35 16