Are you completely clueless?

82 posts in this topic

Very disappointing, i passed first time.

I would have been blown apart on several questions if i'd answered them honestly though. :ph34r:

Didn't understand the Q about curry competence though? :huh:

Congratulations, you passed the competence test: 21.Jul.2008 at 15:14:34 hrs

Maybe I had the easy questions. Which was nice.

nice to know that according to TT i'm competent! :lol:

Hmm judging by the posts here the questions seem to be different everytime you take it...I didn't get any egg, marmite or universe questions! Guess I have to wait 20 mins & try again, my questions were all boring, well other than asking if I had sensible nipples, the option of answering "no they are pretty wild" wasn't available.

a dozen is still a dozen though, isn't it ?

- ever heard of a baker´s dozen???

:-)

Hmm judging by the posts here the questions seem to be different everytime you take it...

Or perhaps the first line on thread which states that there would be 8 questions out of a store of about 100.

Judging by the posts here...the quiz itself rather than just the content seems to be a pretty good competency indicator.

I've got plenty more where that came from and will ration them as I see fit.

Next time instead of calling someone a cunt I'll just post a picture of my kitty. Be warned.

I would never use the word awesome or any of it's derivatives and therefore only had the option of describing the universe as big enough to swing a cat, which I believe it is.

Exactly right there..."awesome" is not a word I frequently used after the 80's.

You are planning a move to Germany. At what point should you realise that you cannot live without your favourite ITV programmes?

1. 2 years before planned move as you realise already that you have no intention of integrating whatsoever. You already have a semi-professional understanding of the hardware required and have bought yourself all the kit to do it yourself.

2. 2 months before planned move as you are smart enough to check out the options (or lack of them) on the screen in your hotel room as you spend spend time flat hunting in your proposed new town. Time for a search on the topic followed by a couple of well placed supplemental questions to the TT community.

3. 2 weeks before planned move as you have read something on Toytown Germany (to avoid doing the packing) about Sky cards, grey markets, preferential supplies, some fat bloke who is not as fat as he used to be etc. Time to be cheap and stress yourself out properly by getting the package sorted at your 95 year old aunty Ethel's address before you go. In your current state of mind, searching is no longer an option, your preferred mo is to pepper the bulletin board liberally with non sequiters in the hope that other people have been in the same situation before as you.

4. 2 seconds before you wish to switch on the TV, as your residence is indeed an embassy and has a roof big enough for the required size satellite dish in Berlin.

I lost it with this answer (since I just noticed the Nazi scum removed a post of mine)! :lol:

Hire a lawyer to sue the Nazi forum moderator scum to hell

Well I thought it was confusing throwing in 2 cities in Germany in the What is the Capital of Germany! I could rule out New York and London but Frankfurt and Berlin? I thought it was Bonn - but I don't keep up on current affairs :-)

The questions were too easy. They must've been. :lol:

Congratulations, you passed the competence test: 21.Jul.2008 at 17:21:28 hrs

Congratulations, you passed the competence test: 21.Jul.2008 at 17:48:55 hrs

That was cool and I can guess at some that wont make it.

I concur that there must be different questions because I didn't get a marmite one or a capitol of Germany question(everyone knows its Bonn thats a regular of FOX news DUH!). ;)

Were you inspired by the German integration test Master BOB?