Hamburg Stitch and Bitch Craft Group

153 posts in this topic

Hi Liz what part of town will you be coming from?

I am in Othmarchen, so will that be okay for you to travel?

Shall we say 1:30pm at my place?

Marymanu are you in?

Hey Girls that's great, I am looking forward to seeing you.

You can bring whatever you would like to snack on. I will provide drinks. Any requests?

Tea would be nice. I also like stuff to make Schorle - juice and sparkling water.

Ok--I am coming from Schlump--so I will just need to know where to go once I get to Othmarchen and also how long do you guys spend at one of these things? I don't want to be too late and miss it, so let me know about when you guys usually wrap up for the day. Thanks! Liz

Hi Liz

We usually hang out for several hours. It should wrap up around 4 - 4:30.

I will send you a PM a little later with directions. (Once my coffee has kicked :D )

So glad you are coming!

sounds perfect, whenever you get around to it and thanks for being so warm and inviting--again so glad to be getting some gal time!

Hi Ladies, I just arrived on Sunday and am here due to a job move by my husband. I love to knit and would love to meet up with some more ladies to chat with about this transition. The chat thread makes it sound like the location of these events is far away. I live near Sendlinger Tor and Goetheplatz stop on the U3/U6 line. Are these meetings close to there?

I hope I can join you guys soon!

Sscotti - If you can get to the Hauptbahnhof...you can make it out to where our group is. It's only a 20 min ride on the S1 and 7 min walk from the station to my house. Really easy and we would love to have you join us. Would you like to come tomorrow? Let me know and I will PM you my address and number. We can even arrange to meet you at the station so you don't have to worry about getting lost.

Cheers,

Stephanie

Think there may be some confusion here, as I believe sscotti is in Munich, whereas this meet-up is in Hamburg?

sscotti, welcome to TT - I know your husband and am looking forward to meeting you. The Munich Stitch 'n' Bitch group is here. I've been meaning to go along for ages but never got round to it yet - heard it's good fun though.

I think I can make it. I have a new work schedule and now have Thursday's free. I also haven't worked on my cross-stitch project for my mom since the last meet up I went to and it needs to be done before the wedding... so I think it can only be in my best interest to come :D.

Sad news ladies...looks like I will have to wait until next time. My employer hasn't been getting home this week until about 3:30 and so that would make it difficult for me to get over to you guys before you are finished at 4 or 4:30. Let me know when you decide on the next meet up so that I can make it happen! Thanks again for the invite and the warm welcome! Liz

That's a shame Liz...was really looking forward to meeting another nanny :)

Until next week I guess...let us know if next Thursday is an option for you,

have a good week

Hey gals--ok so here is the deal I am available everyday during the week my employer just doesn't have a set time that she comes home unless I specify before the week--so most weeks will work and it will be great.

Thursdays are the last day that I would pick but I am joining YOUR gathering so please do what day works for you and I will figure it out.

Can't wait to finally meet you!

Liz

Liz are mornings or afternoon better for you?

We are pretty flexible about what day we do...the idea is to suit the majority of people who are interested. I am also thinking of alternating weeks of mornings and afternoons to accommodate those who can only do mornings or afternoons.

Anyone else interested in joining our group but have questions about the schedule please don't be shy to say something. :D

Cheers.

Stephanie

Liz are mornings or afternoon better for you?

We are pretty flexible about what day we do...the idea is to suit the majority of people who are interested. I am also thinking of alternating weeks of mornings and afternoons to accommodate those who can only do mornings or afternoons.

Anyone else interested in joining our group but have questions about the schedule please don't be shy to say something. :D

Cheers.

Stephanie

Afternoons work for me because I have 2 kids with me from 8-2 each day. Cheers.