Hamburg Stitch and Bitch Craft Group

153 posts in this topic

HI Jess!

I really want to come a make 2 projects with the ladies (a spider toy- with 8 eyes & cat toy - made from recycled jumpers), but i may need to borrow a sewing machine and gets lots of advice! The problem for me is the day, Thursday i have German classes until 1pm, usually i do not get home from the City until 2/3pm and I am always completely shattered. Fridays would be a better afternoon for me, but i appreciate that you have changed the times and days many times to accommodate new members.

Let me know your thoughts.

Danielle

Hey Danielle,

We would love to have you join us...but I will see where the other gals stand...

As of Friday we will be down to 3 or 4 of us...so it may be possible to change to day in the future.

I am flexible...but will check with the others tomorrow.

If you feel up to it tomorrow arvo, even after Deutsch, you'd be more than welcome.

We're usually Stitchin' n Bitchin' til around 5pm.

jx

If you could bring something, that would be great: fruit...carrots!

Can't promise lunch...but we'll find something!

Thanx Marymanu

Actually, I have stuff for ham/cheese/tom sandwiches or toasties...if that sounds good?

Will stop off and get a few things before I come home.

See you guys soon,

jx

Sounds great. I'll bring some dried fruit and nut mix, and a bag of microwave popcorn. Do you have a microwave, Jess? I remember you talking about not having one for awhile but can't remember if you got one.

Hello All,

Jess thanks for hosting last week. I don't remember if we talked about getting together this week or not and where and when? Is anyone interested?

Afternoons are fine for me if we want to move the time to 1 pm.

Yep, Thursday arvo sounds fine!

I don't mind coming to your's Steph0313 or hosting!

Anyone else?

My place is fine.

Just a note to any newcomers, if you are thinking that you would like to join, please don't be shy...we have all been in the boat of being a first timer and everyone is so welcoming. You don't need to have any special craft and if there is something you think you would like to learn, we have a few in the group who are good a various things...so if you are on the fence and not sure...give us a chance :D

I'm not sure if I'll come this week or not - the week is getting pretty busy! I will let you know on Thursday if I am planning to be there. I could even host next week maybe, if people don't mind coming to Eimsbuettel.

@Jess, just in case you didn't see, Steph posted the time as 1:30pm, not 1pm.

Hi All,

Since there appears to be no new interest this week, I would like to suggest we put the S&B on hold for a couple of weeks and start up again in the fall after several of us has come back from our vacations.

Unfortunately I agree :(

People are so busy and I have family arriving next week and will be pretty busy for at least the following 3 weeks after that!

So lets say mid September we re-group. See where everyone is at...

To all those new comers out there...don't let this deter you...

We would love to see you in September! :)

Sounds good to me. I will be checking back to see when the next one is going to take place.

I just found this thread and I am so excited! Please let me know when you guys start up again, I am here with my husband and I would really love to come and join in the fun with some women! Thanks, Liz

That's great to hear Liz!

We're really hoping to have some new members to see in the winter with us :)

I would be more than happy to meet again on Sept 11th or 18th...morning or arvo is fine for me...

What do you all think?

I am back in HH on the 10th.

Yippee the Bitch is Back! Sorry couldn't resist the obvious pun.

I am willing to host again and the 11th would be fine for me if anyone is interested, even if it's just the three of us, we could get it up and running again.

Let me know.

Hey gals---I am in! I do however work with two kids until about 2:30 during the week days so I will probably be late but will come asap. Let me know when you decide day, time, place, ect. I am up for anything and everything! Thanks for opening this up to new people I am really excited.