Indoor and outdoor climbing

106 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Does anyone need a climbing partner to Magic Mountain or t-hall in Berlin?

Weekdays after 18:00 and weekends are good for me. I climb about french 6a, male and 80kg.

Hello everybody..

I too am looking for a climbing partner. To go to Magic Mountain, either on Thursday (from 2PM on) or Sunday (late afternoon/evening)

I climb 5+ in vorsteig and 6+ in Toprope.

Ideally I'm looking for a partner who wants to go every week for a while...

it helps also if you have a sense of humor.. not really for the climbing, but you know... I like funny people.

PM me!

Looking for a climbing partner, toprope on weekends: T-hall in winter, outdoors in summer (der kegel)

Hello you all,

I'm going to stay in Berlin at least for 4 months from april, and I am looking for people to climb/boulder regularly (in/outdoor). I have already tried the boulder in volkspark friedrichshain, but i would also like to try something new. if anybody is interested, make contact, then we can talk further about it :):)

i'm looking forward your replies people!

Hello climbers

I am keen on picking up climbing again and would be happy to find someone to climb with here in Berlin.

Right now, I am probably around a french 5a-b but hope to get back in better shape soon.

I preferr rope climbing but a bit of bouldering can be fun as well!

Drop me a line if interested!!

I know that this thread is long running and quite old, but I am hoping that some of the recent posters check back.

I am looking for a climbing partner/group as well. I have been climbing for about 6 months and just received training in top rope belaying. I have all equipment except for a rope (which I hope to get soon).

I've been to Magic Mountain many times, but am open to outdoor bouldering and other climbing halls (T-Hall?).

My name is Andi and I am a 50k female. I'm climbing (at Magic Mountain) about a 6/6+ on good days. I am available afternoon/evenings after 5, and weekends most any time.

I hope to hear from someone soon.

Thanks!

Andi

Hi Andi (and other climbers),

I've been in Cologne for the past 9 months, but I'm moving back to Berlin on Friday and would like to start climbing again soon. I like to climb at Der Kegel in Friedrichshain. I used to be an avid boulderer, but sadly, I haven't climbed at all since last autumn. I'm hoping to climb the whole summer away and will likely get a membership to Der Kegel. I'd love to be in the loop about casual climbing groups and would happily join also at other climbing locations.

cheers,

Jennifer

Hi

I'm a complete beginner and looking to start climbing regularly in Berlin. I used to climb at T-Hall but haven't been since late last year. I've had had training in top rope climbing and belaying but don't have any kit yet. Is there a regular meet that you guys all go to or is it worth setting one up if there isn't?

Rob

I'm going to check out the bouldering here www.derkegel.de tonight.

Not been regularly in a year, and not in good condition, but aiming to get back into it (not that I was ever that good anyway)

Message me if you want to join.

Ben

Hi,

I just arrived in Berlin and will be here for two months. At home in Boston, I climb 3 times a week and would like to keep going a couple of times a week while I'm here. Is there anybody else that goes regularly? I'd love to have a top rope climbing partner (I much prefer top rope to bouldering!) In US ratings, I usually climb in the 5.10a/b/c range

Some others expressed interest in meeting up. Does this actually happen? If not, would anybody like a climbing partner?

-Liz

Hey,

I'm moving to Berlin from Ireland next weekend and I'd like to climb as much as I can over the next few months.

Climbing around 6b/6b+ (French) at the moment.

I'll need a week or so to get settled into my job but then I'm up for doing some climbing evenings/weekends if I can find some partners. Have you checked out any places yet Liz? Der Kegel looks pretty awesome, seems like the place to be during the Summer anyway.

Colum

So far I have only checked out Der Kegel, but I will probably check out Magic Mountain and T Hall sometime in the near future. Der Kegel has bouldering and then lead climbing (no top rope, I think, although I only bouldered because it was raining the day I went)

Then I think Magic Mountain and T Hall have both top rope and lead climbing. I'd definitely be up for some evening/weekend climbing

-Liz

Great, I'll pm you my contact details once I get a German number.

Colum

Hello all,

I'm also looking for a climbing partner in Berlin for a short stay from the 27th of July to the August 6th. I'm a climbing instructor at a summer camp and am used to the 5.10 range.

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers,

Drew.

I will be around to climb that week Drew.. I'll be free on the weekend and evenings from 7pm.