Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Central London cafes with free wireless access

12 posts in this topic

hi. i need urgent help! i am here in london (UK) for 2 weeks and need to find a cafe where i can spend a few hours to use my laptop to access internet. does anyone know a nice cafe where i can do this for free (other than paying for a coffee)?

thanks in advance, really really appreciate your help,

potato

No, Starbucks isn't free.

Last Summer (I've not checked since, as I live in the centre of London and have my own wireless ...) the area all around Oxford Street had free wireless; it should still be there. Just go to the east half of Oxford St (between TCR and Oxford Circus tube stations), open your laptop, and give it a go.

thanks all. i was at starbucks in front of bond street tube station yesterday and they did not have a free wireless. while i did not have much time, i did not make it much further... i think i will try mcdonald next time. hope it works... thanks again

thanks devo. it seems real promising, but i just do not have much more time to check it out. i'll use this next time, for sure. regarding mcdonald, it was available but was sooooooooo slow, it was practically useless. thanks again.