Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Apple Mac repair services in Berlin

48 posts in this topic

And they were awesome! I didnt need my receipt... They said it would be 5 working days, they werent even 30 hours.

More than two thumbs up. 6 thumbs... I am borrowing my roommates too... they were THAT awesome!

Hello! Just wanted to say thanks to the users who suggested Betterworx on Prenzlauer Allee.

They were really good / helpful.

My mac needed the operating system reinstalled and has a prob with the DVD drive so the discs I was using were not reinstalling.

Took the mac + discs to Betterworx who did a hardware check, looked at my operating system discs (d'oh was using the wrong ones. shame on me) and then

showed me how to boot from the correct discs loaded into my husband's working mac, using that as a target drive.

Having just reinstalled operating system - the machine looks like it is working fine.

Ok - it was just a small piece of advice and I was in their shop for 20 mins

BUT

they didn't charge me,

they showed me how to solve this problem myself for free

and I have been to mac repair shops (eg in London) where they would have taken the mac from me & charged for this simple fix.

So if i have a mega problem with my machine again I'll be going there.

thanks!

Hi there,

In case there are more people coming to this thread looking for repair, I'd like to offer my services.

I'm a geek, and an ex-Apple employee looking to fix Macs around the world. I'm now in Berlin and would like to offer my services here!

With years of experience working for Apple in California I've had an opportunity to gain intimate knowledge of more than a decade's worth of Apple computers. Working as a technician, systems administrator, programmer, and web designer I've had to resolve all sorts of issues both large and small. From buggy computers that won't respond or crash sporadically to defective hardware diagnosis and replacement I'm comfortable in most all areas of Apple computers.

If you'd like to get in touch, please contact me by email at tech@benjibee.com and I will reply as quickly as possible!

Thanks,

Benji

Hi All,

If you need a mac repaired in Berlin, go to KEENLEY Apple Service and Support, near Senefelder Platz UBahn in Mitte. They are AMAZING!

We were looked after by a lovely man named Marcel who really cared about fixing our mac for the cheapest price possible. We had problems with the hard drive and logic board and had been told it was unfixable!

He spent days going through all of the problems and fixing them, always keeping me informed daily to make sure we could do it for the cheapest price.

He made valiant and successful efforts to save all of my data!

MARCEL AND KEENLEY ARE THE BEST!

Marcel was an absolute gentleman the whole time, very professional and patient. He was able to explain what was going on in terms that I could understand. Very rarely have I experienced this quality of service. I feel like he went above and beyond the call of duty!

I cannot recommend KEENLEY enough!

The link to their website is below:

www.keenley.com

Marcel Kiesow & Kiesow GbR

Schönhauser Allee 169

10435 Berlin

+49 (0)30 - 400 565 70

I too just signed up today to bump an old thread promoting somebody who has done me a wonderful service!

The company is called "transparently trying to make a buck by posing as a customer who had his mac fixed by a super friendly expert," ran by my buddy markusdimitri.

Nice try buddy. Thin as a pair of 15 year old boxer short fabric, but worth a go none the less.

Hey People ,

I'm interested in offering my services as a Mac (Book,Pro,iMac,Air) Technician in Berlin .

Im offering repairs at the convenience of your Home/Office in friendly prices .

Hit me up Here : http://appleguy.de/

Or on FB : https://www.facebook.com/TheAppleGuyBerlin :)