Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to know you're being cheated on

44 posts in this topic

Hmmm new shampoo smell emanating from her hair or your shirt? Lingering as in stale, try for lipstick on the collar, that might be definitive. ;)

Hmmm new shampoo smell emanating from her hair or your shirt?

Well, I had already changed after coming back from work, so definitely not my shirt.

try for lipstick on the collar, that might be definitive.

On my wife's collar?? :blink:

When you're banging the fuck out of her from behind and you look up and see that she's sucking some other guy's cock.

When you're banging the fuck out of her from behind and you look up and see that she's sucking some other guy's cock.

That would be a threesome.

frightening isn't it

I guess it happens to everyone at least once in their lifetime. Being cheated on that is.

Unfaithful- How Do You Know?!

There is the

„darling we’ve got a lot of visitors from abroad in the next weeks or so and I have to take them out show them around blah blah blah and I’ll be home a little bit late ...ok :)

Your wife/gf suddenly takes on a new hobby/sport and she looks really attractive before meeting up "with buddies" to play sports etc.

Are you kidding me? Being in a locker room w/ other women means WAY more scrutiny than any man would. I won't buy a certain line of lingerie in my favorite brand b/c I've seen it on too many women in changing rooms.

Here's a cheated-on husband song:

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/window/med...-598515,00.html

Are you kidding me? Being in a locker room w/ other women means WAY more scrutiny than any man would. I won't buy a certain line of lingerie in my favorite brand b/c I've seen it on too many women in changing rooms.

Here's a cheated-on husband song:

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/window/med...-598515,00.html

Well if she is saying she is going to play with her buddies it does not necessarily mean that she will play with her buddies right? We are talking about a cheater.

I think cheating leaves a deeper scar with men. It influences their view on women after they have been cheated on.

Here is another song about a man who has been cheated on:

ok this is for the really suspicious ones out there:

Get you gf's/bf's mobile phone while they are asleep or whatever you will need about 20mins to do this

register at www.nowhere.com and set up an account using her number and an email assress just for

this purpose. you will have to recieve and send about three confirmation messages from the phone

so make sure you delete these after to cover your tracks.

Now when you want to know where said mobile phone is log into nowhere.com

and do a search for that phone , it will place the phone on a google ma kind of map

based on the triangulation of the three closest phone towers. its not perfect but you can track it to within

a couple of hundred meters so if said person says they are in one place and the map says they are 10 ks

in the other direction atleast you will know she is a lying bitch they are not telling the truth.

then you can go from there,

you will get five free location searches a day per account. after that there is some kind of fee dont know

how much tho.

on your bikes stalkers

ok this is for the really suspicious ones out there:

Get you gf's/bf's mobile phone while they are asleep or whatever you will need about 20mins to do this

register at www.nowhere.com and set up an account using her number and an email assress just for

this purpose. you will have to recieve and send about three confirmation messages from the phone

so make sure you delete these after to cover your tracks.

Now when you want to know where said mobile phone is log into nowhere.com

and do a search for that phone , it will place the phone on a google ma kind of map

based on the triangulation of the three closest phone towers. its not perfect but you can track it to within

a couple of hundred meters so if said person says they are in one place and the map says they are 10 ks

in the other direction atleast you will know she is a lying bitch they are not telling the truth.

then you can go from there,

you will get five free location searches a day per account. after that there is some kind of fee dont know

how much tho.

on your bikes stalkers

Oh gee, sirrealist, respect, that's a lot of work. What if your bf/gf has a second mobile phone you know nothing of?

Oh gee, sirrealist, respect, that's a lot of work. What if your bf/gf has a second mobile phone you know nothing of?

a double double agent Lifeisabuffe

I think cheating leaves a deeper scar with men. It influences their view on women after they have been cheated on.

">

sir realist: register at www.nowhere.com and set up an account using her number and an email assress just for

Being too fishy or jealous, doesn't help you in any way..If your bf/gf is cheating and you do this kind of thing, then ultimately you will be made the fool..and you are the one who's gonna be dumped, not her. And for men, to be cheated and dumped, leaves a deep scar for the rest of their life ( as agony aunt LIAB says :P )

i have not done this or plan on it , just put it there for thought as i only discovered this the other day and had not got around to posting it

i am fine in my relationship.

Oh and i have been cheated on but retribution in the form of me nailing her best friend made me feel better and i suffer no ill effects from that tramp even now ten years on.

@LiaB, you said you think being cheated on leaves a deeper scar on men. Why? I must say I found it rather traumatizing and have difficulty trusting men. (Though this might have its roots deep in my psyche where no one wants to look :wacko: )