Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tax cards when working two minijobs

1 post in this topic

I know there's been lots of topics in this area, but couldn't find any that fit my specific issue


Und zwar:


I've recently started working at a bar, 400 euro a month minijob, however I'll be needing a bit more than that to survive in Hamburg paying rent etc. and have been offered another through a friend. Do I now need to get another lohnsteuerkarte? Is this possible to have more than one lohnsteuerkarten or do I just give the new employer the number?


Thanks in advance.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0