Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'vaterschaft'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author







Year of birth

Found 1 result

  1. I came to Germany to pursue a B.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering.Faced with so much challenges ,  studies became so difficult and  I was  exmatriculated from the University. Unfortunately, my visa got expired before I could gain admission into another University. So I have been living undocumented for the past four years.    During this time I fell in love with a lady having a  temporary residence  status in Germany who already has a German child with a German.   We now have a son together. I wish to sign the "Vaterschaft" claiming partenity of my Son. I guess this will help restore my temporary residence  status.   But the question is how to go about signing without having  an address ( Anmeldung) in Germany.   I would appreciate any advice on how to go about this  from members of this  forum.?