Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'steuernummer'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author







Year of birth

Found 1 result

  1. Hi all,   I work as a self-employed and last year I visited my home country (non-EU) and purchased a new laptop there. As a rule of thumb I know that laptop can be filed for tax return with depreciation of three years.   The problem is, does this rule work in the same way if I did not purchase the laptop in Germany? On the invoice there is my name and my home coutry address and my home coutry tax number - should I contact the shop to change all this information to my German details (they said they might be able to do it)?   I only have a few list of tax return since I only start working in November so I think getting a steuerberater might be too costly for last year tax filing.   Thank you!