I need to move out of my apartment at the end of this month and I am looking for a new place to live.
Despite my searches and visits I haven't found anything yet and it's getting hard/complicated.
I need a long term accommodation as if I don't register (KVR) a large portion of my salary is temporarily taken.
What I need :
- a room in a WG (or a flat with several rooms where I could live and form my own WG).
- 600 euros warm max
- ideally along the U3 line, and less than 45min away from Oberwiesenfeld (my place of work)
- best would be in near Bonner platz/Munchner Freiheit/Giselastrasse, I already live in this neighbourhood and really like it, but I don't want to ask/reach for the moon either.
About me :
- Camille, 27 from France
- Full time graphic designer
- Speak fluent French and English, currently learning German
- I like to cook, have a drink with friends/flatmates, go for walks, visit museums etc...
If you hear about anything or if you have something available, or a friend of yours does and so on... Please let me know! I know I won't be homeless as I have some friends who can share a couch or something, but it is making me very sad not to have my own place and having to move out of the apartment I am in.
Thank you for any kind of help,